You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer '09 Transfer Speculation Thread

Gray - YPC

Ben Arfamesa is the Future yeh Rash,so why did lyon let him join there rivels when he could have been the player to stop there run of league titles.

He is just 1 of many players that have been very overrated to emerge from france in the last few years.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RafaIsRafa
Ban Arfa is the man we need lads.. quick, can dribble and has the potential to be world class. He is the next Ronaldo!

So much potential that at 22 he's still starting a lot of games on Marseilles bench with Bolo Zenden sometimes preferred.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
So much potential that at 22 he's still starting a lot of games on Marseilles bench with Bolo Zenden sometimes preferred.

Who the fuck do you think you are using valid and salient points in an argument with Rashid and Red Nick?

Fucks sake

I'm just gonna save Rashid 18 months of posts and all of us a lot of headaches and post the rest of his Ben Arfa shite now.

1. Ben Arfa is the man we need

2. I really wish Rafa would have a look at Ben Arfa

3. Why is Rafa not interested in Ben Arfa?

4. Rafa can't sign good attacking players, that's why he's not interested in Ben Arfa

5. <player that we sign for LM> is ok but he's no Ben Arfa

6. <player that we sign for LM> was shite again today, I really think we should have signed Ben Arfa

7. <player that we sign for LM> is shit

8. Wenger would never have signed <player we sign for LM>

9. We would have won the league by even more if we'd signed Ben Arfa

10. <random club> just signed Ben Arfa, he's going to be great for them, wish we'd signed him

11. ...

12. ...

13. ...

14. ...

15. ...

16. ...

17. ...

18. Ben Arfa hasn't gotten a chance at <random club> but he would have been great with us

I'm just gonna save Rashid 18 months of posts and all of us a lot of headaches and post the rest of his Ben Arfa shite now.

4. Rafa can't sign good attacking players, that's why he's not interested in Ben Arfa

6. <player that we sign for LM> was shite again today, I really think we should have signed Ben Arfa

10. <random club> just signed Ben Arfa, he's going to be great for them, wish we'd signed him

11. ...

12. ...

13. ...

14. ...

15. ...

16. ...

17. ...

18. Ben Arfa hasn't gotten a chance at <random club> but he would have been great with us

Funny as fuck, probably true too! Repped.

Funny as fuck, probably true too! Repped.

You know, it is within your control to not let that happen. It would make you appear like less of an idiot on here as well as save you a lot of time, I'm sure you could spent on better things in life. Win-win, really.

11. ...

12. ...

13. ...

14. ...

15. ...

16. ...

17. ...

It's funny because it's true

I am scared of United, Ferguson seems a bit quiet and its unnerving. Ban Arfa is the man we need lads.. quick, can dribble and has the potential to be world class. He is the next Ronaldo!

I'd rather his brother King, mythical he was, he'd turn the tables round.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I'd rather his brother King, mythical he was, he'd turn the tables round.

Wouldn't make any odd's with the table being round an that

Fergie is being quiet as he does not want to be asked about all of his bluster about not selling Madrid a virus etc...

I do not see his silence as him being confident, I actually see it as a sign of worry on his part, if Ginsoak has something to gloat about he does.