You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm fucking furious feel like going out on a killing spree(AKA A boy and his dog)

Guest simon

Guest The Big Green Bastard
1. You didn't invent autoplay Alex.

2. If you're going to neg anyone for autoplays, it should be Fugitive for making me listen to that whining, rotten-faced paedo.

3. If you neg me for Iggy Pop, you are officially confirming your douche status for all to see.

4. That is all.

Oooohhh. dont neg me cos i dont like it! pathetic.

Take the neg like a man Robo.

Oooohhh. dont neg me cos i dont like it! pathetic.

Take the neg like a man Robo.

He didn't neg me and I wouldn't have given a rip if he had. What, you think I'd have been up all night crying about it or something? I'm a 37 year old bloke mate.

I assume that young Mr Woo realised my post wasn't intended to be taken seriously. In view of that, I think "pathetic" is perhaps a little strong. If I had been serious though, I agree that you'd have been bang on the money.

Man enough for you dear?

(Edit: Sorry to all those hoping for another installment of Simon and his dog. All joking aside, I do hope the lad gets it back.)

He didn't neg me and I wouldn't have given a rip if he had. What, you think I'd have been up all night crying about it or something? I'm a 37 year old bloke mate.

I assume that young Mr Woo realised my post wasn't intended to be taken seriously. In view of that, I think "pathetic" is perhaps a little strong. If I had been serious though, I agree that you'd have been bang on the money.

Man enough for you dear?

(Edit: Sorry to all those hoping for another installment of Simon and his dog. All joking aside, I do hope the lad gets it back.)

You always came across to me as a 55 year old world of warcraft playing obsessive woman for some reason. Seems a bit skewed it that's the case.

Fuck me, what a laugh! Haven't looked at this thread since about age 9 and I'm so glad to have caught up now. Devastated that there's no news, but since about 26th Feb this thread has been on a roll!!

Nice one!

Funny that, I haven't looked at white dog shit since about age 9 but I cant seem to find any now, glad you came back mate, bit of nostalgia and what not no doubt.

What the fuck Simon you faggot, it is your dog you have to fight for it. Don't admit defeat, get out there knocking on doors until you get your dog back. I know you aren't a full shilling but i thought you had the sense to never give in.

Guest simon

Best thing to do mate. Police can't do nothing because it could turn back on me. Because i don't have proof but i have a mistake to learn from and wont make it again.

Best thing to do mate. Police can't do nothing because it could turn back on me. Because i don't have proof but i have a mistake to learn from and wont make it again.

Simon, this is not the end of the story that we're looking for. What happened to the murder plot? You can't give up a dog without a bit of violence.

You should speak to the RSPCA and I never recommend them, I have a very low opinion of them but if it suits them, they'll do something if any of them have the sense to know the breeders do the most damage it'll be in their interests. I'd advise you to give them a call before getting another dog.....

Still nothing my pooch is long gone. Just gonna get another one.

My god Simon, I'm shocked. I thought you loved that dog. I thought you'd do anything to get her back.

And somewhere dark and lonely, she's pining for you, hoping her hero will come and rescue her from the clutches of her evil kidnappers. It's only the thought that you, her master who she loves more than anything else, will rescue her that is keeping her going. How would she feel Simon, if she knew that you were ready to glibly trade her soul in for another dog? Any old dog. Imagine the depths of despair she will suffer once she realises you aren't coming? The pain she will feel? The torment? Imagine.

Damn it man, would Lassie give up so easily? Would Skippy? Would your dog if it were you that had been kidnapped? Hell, no. They'd fight Simon. Fight till the bitter end.

Don't let it end like this. If you do, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next wee, but one dark night, in the cold loneliness of your bed, your mind will turn to the very second you made this decision, and you will weep tears of sorrow that when you had the chance to be a man you turned your back and ran away.

Still nothing my pooch is long gone. Just gonna get another one.

You talk about your dog as though it is just some kind of transferable commodity. Like it is just a thing; a possession, an item, an object. You make me sick!

PS. Get an alsation this time, it may not suck your thumb, but it will get a higher score than you in an IQ test.