Quantcast
I'm fucking furious feel like going out on a killing spree(AKA A boy and his dog) - HOF - Hall of Fame Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Guest simon

I'm fucking furious feel like going out on a killing spree(AKA A boy and his dog)

Guest simon

Some cunt's have just been round my house threatening me. And took my Dog I'm bouncing of every fucking wall here. Never been so pissed off in my life.

Some cunt's have just been round my house threatening me. And took my Dog I'm bouncing of every fucking wall here. Never been so pissed off in my life.

Who are these cunts? You mean official cunts like the RSPCA or cunts of a criminal nature?

Guest simon
Who are these cunts? You mean official cunts like the RSPCA or cunts of a criminal nature?

No not the RSPCA the people i bought it off she's just come in season i think that's why they have taken it.

Guest simon
Cheeky Cunts.

Do you have any proof that you bought the dog from them. I would defo call the Police

Have no proof mate. That's my problem i am always very trustworthy of people.

Have no proof mate. That's my problem i am always very trustworthy of people.

Knell mate.

Thats proper shit.Id ring plod anyway. You have all the dogs stuff in your flat dont you.any say they forced there way in without an invite. Should be some sort of offence for that Burgely maybe but i dont know if you were home

Am I the only one thinking that calling the plod on pikeys who know where you live might not be the end of the thing?

Nope. Out of all the options, that could be just about the worst of all, especially if you are attached to your knees and dont like the smell of petrol.

Hopefully you've considered the risk that they might put you under someone's drive if you call the police?

Only after they have got Simon to cash the cheque for the work first.

Sorry simon i had to