You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Girl on Countdown

Carradona

On 15/05/2021 at 14:39, Section_31 said:

Yep, no woman in their 60s looks spectacular, they're held together with duct tape and a whole lot of hope.

If only it was just duct tape, I’m not actually sure how much of Vorderman is actually left 

She was on Great British Menu last night and she looked like something out of a saucy seaside postcard...

E1xw6NeXIAENoSG?format=jpg&name=medium

E1xw6NzXoAQ72iu?format=jpg&name=900x900

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Whatever happened to her case against Laura Murray? Seemed to be on the verge of a verdict, then nothing.

Not sure, hopefully she lost. Horrible bitch comes out with all sorts of slander but cries like a twat when she gets bitten back. Repulsive human being. 

https://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/uk-news/2021/06/03/ex-corbyn-aide-i-was-horrified-by-rachel-rileys-reckless-tweet/

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Not sure, hopefully she lost. Horrible bitch comes out with all sorts of slander but cries like a twat when she gets bitten back. Repulsive human being. 

https://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/uk-news/2021/06/03/ex-corbyn-aide-i-was-horrified-by-rachel-rileys-reckless-tweet/

I didn't think she had a leg to stand on, but I thought we'd have heard one way or the other by now. The whole matter seems strangely silent.

8 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I didn't think she had a leg to stand on, but I thought we'd have heard one way or the other by now. The whole matter seems strangely silent.

You could tweet her and ask her but she'd probably block you and tweet "another anti-semitic corbynite" 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You could tweet her and ask her but she'd probably block you and tweet "another anti-semitic corbynite" 

After a very brief dalliance with the platform, I'd rather have a prostate exam by Freddie Kreuger than spend a minute more on Twitter.

Just wondered if there'd been some super injunction or NDA type shenanigans gone on.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

High court not back till October

https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2021/08/07/why-is-the-laura-murray-libel-verdict-taking-so-long-and-why-it-matters-to-me/

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Red74 said:

I'm still surprised Corbyn didn't drag her through the courts. Imagine being that much of a cunt that you doctor a picture of a man protesting against apartheid to call him a 'racist endeavour' then stick it on a t-shirt and tweet it... Then have the nerve to try and sue people for libel for pointing out the fucking obvious. Genuinely can't stand the woman. 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm still surprised Corbyn didn't drag her through the courts. Imagine being that much of a cunt that you doctor a picture of a man protesting against apartheid to call him a 'racist endeavour' then stick it on a t-shirt and tweet it... Then have the nerve to try and sue people for libel for pointing out the fucking obvious. Genuinely can't stand the woman. 

She actually said , no prevaricating , that he was anti-semitic on Peston. I blame Jeremy though , this ' they go low we go high ' cobblers made it so easy for half truths and outright lies be spread without any risk of comeback. A few judicious libel cases would have strengthened his position immensely , instead of the policy of constant appeasement of his enemies.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, sir roger said:

She actually said , no prevaricating , that he was anti-semitic on Peston. I blame Jeremy though , this ' they go low we go high ' cobblers made it so easy for half truths and outright lies be spread without any risk of comeback. A few judicious libel cases would have strengthened his position immensely , instead of the policy of constant appeasement of his enemies.

skynews-rachel-riley-rachel-riley-corbyn

_109922873_18764f1e-eb40-4256-9e28-325cb

She's a lying horrible little shit. 

• Upvote 1

This is a good read. 

https://skwawkbox.org/2019/01/10/rosen-takes-riley-to-task-over-typical-jew-comments/

Rachel Riley said ‘I don’t look like a typical Jew or anything like that.’ There is a beauty league table in the West with the championship usually going to white western blondes.

Many Jews have been mocked in many different ways for our appearance…not conforming to the western top spot. Ms Riley has used that and sided with the divisive competitive logic of that league table.

But at the end of the day who is this ‘typical Jew’? A fantasy in the minds of Nazi cartoonists? Does Rachel Riley believe that those cartoonists got us right? What about Sammy Davis Jnr? Goldie Hawn? Kirk Douglas? Tony Curtis?

• Upvote 1