You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thank Christ for that.... time for him to bring some justice to United on Saturday.

(GK) Juan CARRIZO 1

Martin DEMICHELIS 2

Daniel DIAZ 3

Fabricio COLOCCINI 4

(-89') Esteban CAMBIASSO 5

Javier ZANETTI 8

Juan RIQUELME 10

Fernando GAGO 11

(-65') Sergio AGUERO 16

(-18') Jonas GUTIERREZ 17

Lionel MESSI 18

Last time around Mascherano was guilty of showing too much passion but what do you expect when Bennett was waiting for an excuse to send a Liverpool player off.

Mascherano fell into the trap and hopefully he wont be as easily wound up on Saturday.

Totally agree on that - he did no worse than United players (on Ferguson's instructions) have done to refs over the years - also players since have done worse and got away with it. Token gesture by the FA and we get fucked - again.

I think Howard Webb is one of the best prem refs there is. He isn't perfect, but he is definitely one of the better ones. There are far worse refs out there.

There are worse, granted, but i've always felt he was a bit of a shithouse. Not the type of ref i'd want taking charge of such an aggressive and important game as us v the scum.

Guest PaddyBerger15
I think Howard Webb is one of the best prem refs there is. He isn't perfect, but he is definitely one of the better ones. There are far worse refs out there.

Yep, I agree, Webb is just about the best out there at the moment for my money.