You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 weeks later...

Post the bloody video then, Mook.

Cannae do it on Tapatalk, mate.

Go on YouTube and type 'Stone Roses Madison Square Garden', loads of songs up.

Breaking into Heaven and I am the Resurrection are fucking class.

• Upvote 1

Cheers, CT. Repped. I had no interest in going to the Etihad gigs but I would've loved to have been there in New York. Few pints in Jimmy's Corner afterwards, sorted.

Yeah I'd be the same.  Saw them in Barcelona in 2012 but going to Heaton Park the same year would've done my head in.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

If they aren't releasing any new stuff, I think it is bit of a piss take them just playing virtually the same set list 3 tours in a row.

Saying that, if All For One is the best they can come up with....

It isn't though, as Beautiful Thing was far better.

Completely agree with your first point though.

• Upvote 1

I would've liked to have seen them at Madison Square Garden, where they played brilliantly looking at the videos on Youtube but paying £70 or whatever it is to see them at some horrible stadium gig at Wembley or Hampden? Fuck that.

I don't blame them for milking it when people keep paying through the nose to hear them playing songs that came out nearly 30 years ago, their bank accounts will be looking a lot healthier than Mani's coupon, that's for sure. Here he is next to some spoons...

Mani-Rolling-Stones-442627.jpg

• Upvote 2

It isn't though, as Beautiful Thing was far better.

I do agree Beautiful Thing is the better song.

According to setlistfm, they haven't played Beautiful Thing live but have played All For One 9 times, which is 9 too many IMO.

They could easily pick a better song from either album to play than All For One.

I do agree Beautiful Thing is the better song.

According to setlistfm, they haven't played Beautiful Thing live but have played All For One 9 times, which is 9 too many IMO.

They could easily pick a better song from either album to play than All For One.

Absolutely. I think if they re-hash the same setlist next year people will just start to get bored of it all, and rightly so.