You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Personally I think Christopher definitely flips then goes into witness protection thinking he’ll launch a film career before getting kicked out for dealing drugs again. 

Tony I’m leaning towards flipping if he was caught absolutely bang to rights once they start bringing his family into it. 

Silvio could go either way. 

Paulie, no chance. 

26 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Personally I think Christopher definitely flips then goes into witness protection thinking he’ll launch a film career before getting kicked out for dealing drugs again. 

Tony I’m leaning towards flipping if he was caught absolutely bang to rights once they start bringing his family into it. 

Paulie, no chance. 

Pretty much the same take I would have on it. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Numero said:

No chance Christopher talks. Fucking no chance. 

Considering he took the mob's side over Adriana, I'd say that's spot on.

I picked up a 7 day free Now TV pass last night and I'm already 9 episodes in. I have them all downloaded, but they're in 4:3 format so I'll watch as many as I can on Now over the next week and then switch to them.

I'm not convinced Tony would either. I think if it came down to taking down his own blood (like he did with Christopher) or taking down the Mafiosa, I think he would take down his own family. He's not loyal to his wife, he thinks his son is a let down and - although he clearly loves his daughter - he showed he's more than happy to live without her if the circumstances require it. 

19 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Considering he took the mob's side over Adriana, I'd say that's spot on.

I picked up a 7 day free Now TV pass last night and I'm already 9 episodes in. I have them all downloaded, but they're in 4:3 format so I'll watch as many as I can on Now over the next week and then switch to them.

He took Tony’s side because he was in no personal jeopardy. If it was him looking at 40 years in prison he’d turn. Much like Rico and aRda, he’s a junkie. 

16 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

I'm not convinced Tony would either. I think if it came down to taking down his own blood (like he did with Christopher) or taking down the Mafiosa, I think he would take down his own family. He's not loyal to his wife, he thinks his son is a let down and - although he clearly loves his daughter - he showed he's more than happy to live without her if the circumstances require it. 

Right, but it wouldn’t just be living without Carmella, it’d be living out the rest of his life behind bars. The question isn’t which of his families he has the most loyalty to, it’s whether he’d take the jail time to protect one family to the detriment of himself and his other family. I think, on balance, Tony puts himself first. 

1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

Paulie, no chance. 

Yeah agree with all that.

1 minute ago, Numero said:

Tony turns. I think. Chris? Nope. He wants the approval of T too much.

He’s weak, he’s a drug addict and he’s got delusions of grandeur about making it in Hollywood. He’s already thought about fucking Tony off for his own thing and that’s without a sentence hanging over his head. 

1 minute ago, Sugar Ape said:

He’s weak, he’s a drug addict and he’s got delusions of grandeur about making it in Hollywood. He’s already thought about fucking Tony off for his own thing and that’s without a sentence hanging over his head. 

He’s no rat though. I just can’t see it. The way they dealt with Chris was a real sad point for me. 

2 minutes ago, Numero said:

He’s no rat though. I just can’t see it. The way they dealt with Chris was a real sad point for me. 

Yeah it’s not how I would have chosen to end his character either. Probably best killing him like that before he became a rat though, which he definitely would have. 

2 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Here’s another question then. We know Pussy flipped when facing serious jail time. Junior didn’t. Looking at Tony, Christopher, Silvio and Paulie who would flip if they were looking at a hefty sentence for heroin dealing like Pussy was?

Paulie and Christopher. Maybe.

10 minutes ago, belarus said:

Tony would never, ever flip. I’ll meet any one of you at kfc on county road if you say it again or disagree. 

Hold on, I got negged by you for saying that he would take his family out before flipping? If you really want to meet outside KFC, let's do it! 

1 minute ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Hold on, I got negged by you for saying that he would take his family out before flipping? If you really want to meet outside KFC, let's do it! 

Hang on, before I agree to marmalade your ass, what are you saying here? That he would kill carmella, meadow and AJ before he would snitch on them? If so, I apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick, but he would never harm his family either, so if you’re still giving me Manson lamps over this, I’ll see you there. Oh marone!

5 minutes ago, belarus said:

Hang on, before I agree to marmalade your ass, what are you saying here? That he would kill carmella, meadow and AJ before he would snitch on them? If so, I apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick, but he would never harm his family either, so if you’re still giving me Manson lamps over this, I’ll see you there. Oh marone!

I'm convinced if he had to live without his family or Mafiosa, he would live without his family. They are the leverage the feds would go after and he would I'm sure stop that happening any way necessary. If he just had to do time, fair enough he probably do the time but if they started leaning on his family what would he do if they were a weak link? Imagine his son being pulled in to get information on the Mafiosa? He would blab everything and the mother of his son would do anything surely to protect him. 

In short, Tony has way too much skin in the game to betray the Mafiosa. Without that, I am not even sure he would have a wife and children. It is everything to him. 

See you at KFC for an ass whooping! 

3 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Paulie, no chance. 

You've got a lot of balls, I'll give you that.

Tony wouldn't flip. He's a multi-millionaire($5m+) who has a legal firm on retainer that have been preparing for a RICO trial for years. He also saw Carmine and Junior win their cases. He would take his chances in court. Witnesses can always be got to. 

Christopher wouldn't either. His whole character is wrapped up in being a gangster. When he almost sides with Adriana, the thing that pulled him back was seeing that average family and he recoiled at that possibility. I watched Full Leather Jacket earlier and when they were cracking a safe in some clothing shop, Chris said "Can you imagine working in a place like this, your whole life?". The ending of Goodfellas is the worst fate these guys can imagine. No, he wouldn't rat. Not that skinny Guinea.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Back to front, the Pussy stuff might be the strongest thing the show ever put together. 

You like the guy, you sympathise with his decision, you're sorry to see him go and yet, at the same time, you think it's fair enough that he was murdered by his best friends and thrown into the water.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

You've got a lot of balls, I'll give you that.

Tony wouldn't flip. He's a multi-millionaire($5m+) who has a legal firm on retainer that have been preparing for a RICO trial for years. He also saw Carmine and Junior win their cases. He would take his chances in court. Witnesses can always be got to. 

Christopher wouldn't either. His whole character is wrapped up in being a gangster. When he almost sides with Adriana, the thing that pulled him back was seeing that average family and he recoiled at that possibility. I watched Full Leather Jacket earlier and when they were cracking a safe in some clothing shop, Chris said "Can you imagine working in a place like this, your whole life?". The ending of Goodfellas is the worst fate these guys can imagine. No, he wouldn't rat. Not that skinny Guinea.

I thought I made clear in my post I’m talking about if they are caught red handed with a shit load of heroin or something on them. Not something that can be fought in a courtroom, something where there is no doubt they would be found guilty. 

You’re conflating my scenario with what happened with Adriana and there is no equivalence. With Adriana his options were being a rat and starting a new life with her or killing her and carrying on with his life. That’s completely different to either being a rat or spending the rest of your life locked away.  

21 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

I thought I made clear in my post I’m talking about if they are caught red handed with a shit load of heroin or something on them. Not something that can be fought in a courtroom, something where there is no doubt they would be found guilty. 

You’re conflating my scenario with what happened with Adriana and there is no equivalence. With Adriana his options were being a rat and starting a new life with her or killing her and carrying on with his life. That’s completely different to either being a rat or spending the rest of your life locked away.  

A lot of balls.

Within the parameters of 20 l'chiam or rat, I don't think it would change much.

Tony and Christopher really enjoy being gangsters and wouldn't betray their oaths to become Joe jerkoff. Tony is smart and resourceful, he would still be able to run the family from prison. Christopher would be a made guy in jail; treated with respect, access to drugs and people to do them with as well as a lot of free time to write. In a lot of ways, he'd probably be happier as a guest of the government.