You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My son is such a twat

She Knows It

#37,826

Him: Whoa!!! What's going on with your hair??

Me: What do you mean?

Him: Well it's like, dead short on one side and long on the other!

Me: That's how it's supposed to be.

Him: Well it looks stupid. When did you get that done??

Me: Six months ago.

Him: Get lost.

Me: It was six months ago.

Him: Mad. I never noticed!

hahahaha

This is the 10 year old. He just went to bed, and got changed and came back down for a drink with his top off. His arms were all bruised and I asked what he'd done. He said "Oh that's from Charities Week".

For one week every year in school the kids take a load of slummy in every day, and the older kids run stalls and stuff at playtime and all the money goes to charity. Anyway, I thought he must've been doing an assault course or something and fallen off. When I questioned him further he told me he'd got the bruises from 'Penny a Smack'. He very proudly informed me that he'd raised 11 Pounds and 79 pence. So I asked "You mean you actually let people smack you for money?"

For the princely sum of 1 shiny penny my son has been letting other kids punch him. 1,179 times it seems. He told me a massive year 6 lad had nearly knocked him out. When I asked him why the hell he'd done it he looked at me like I was soft and said "It was for a good cause".

I don't know whether to feel proud, or make him an appointment with a psychologist. I despair of the lad. One day he's going to end up as the dozy sidekick of a megalomaniac.

I'm absolutely certain social services will believe that one!

It's certainly more unusual than hebfell down the stairs!!!!

• 5 months later...
He's going on a school trip next week to the Museum of Science & Industry in Manchester, and they can wear their own clothes so he said he wanted a new outfit to go in. This is actually what he bought:

Uydb0g7FMUF_-Y5EvuVOP9HjA4MIGygWOzp20O707W0kF3VUt4j6EgMCk6wROOATEYIU2IsGFZNlnbgG40OimGkJbkVazGUfomQwlFZQ8GgNY3pw_DC4QE4GI3x3wXsujGDGRrXcdyCW4OJ8m8Nkh1TMlq-Oa2uIslqXrlH8WcGjre800pLmwsH5VduIoSouR44V6PLgTZXf81iD4g=s180-c

You've never had a one night stand in Bristol have you?!

... A banana suit. I'd like to say that I get it... but I don't.

He doesn't want to go on the trip. He told the teacher he couldn't go because his family was poor and we couldn't afford it (it's £7.50). I told him I didn't think that excuse would cut it, as they see him getting dropped off every morning in a Merc. Now his brainwave is that if he rocks up to school dressed as a banana, they'll send him home.

What he doesn't know is that I'm going to give his form teacher the heads up, and drop a trackie off at the school.

He doesn't want to go on the trip. He told the teacher he couldn't go because his family was poor and we couldn't afford it (it's £7.50). I told him I didn't think that excuse would cut it, as they see him getting dropped off every morning in a Merc. Now his brainwave is that if he rocks up to school dressed as a banana, they'll send him home.

What he doesn't know is that I'm going to give his form teacher the heads up, and drop a trackie off at the school.

I'm fucking crying here!

Buy the lad a season ticket on here.

Are you sure that Simon isn't the father somehow?

Hand on heart, i absolutely love this child.

Brilliant

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Your son isn't a twat, he's a total fucking legend. Not many kids have the bollocks to take on an establishment in the way he is. I'd be proud as punch.

If you really wanted to hammer the message home it wouldn't be a trackie. it would be one of your dresses.