You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

Without touching on race ,life does seem to be incredibly cheap in the US these days. The guy who has been arrested for ploughing into those people in Wisconsin was out on bail of $1000 after he assaulted his partner and ran over her legs with his truck. That works out to about $125 for each death.

The video of him going into the crowd is very fucking grim, it does look like he tries to avoid them at first then just ploughs through. Was he being chased? I remember in town about 3 years ago some lad got ran over between Bold St and Wood St. CCTV made it look like the car had pulled up, waited for the lads to cross the road then smashed right into them but apparently you can see his car door be opened and he got threatened with a knife or something so sped off and without looking went into the lads then just carried on. 

What the fuck was he doing out on bail though. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

The video of him going into the crowd is very fucking grim, it does look like he tries to avoid them at first then just ploughs through. Was he being chased? I remember in town about 3 years ago some lad got ran over between Bold St and Wood St. CCTV made it look like the car had pulled up, waited for the lads to cross the road then smashed right into them but apparently you can see his car door be opened and he got threatened with a knife or something so sped off and without looking went into the lads then just carried on. 

What the fuck was he doing out on bail though. 

I think bail conditions in some states are ridiculously low bar. In some places even certain charges are not being applied as in California for shoplifting below  a certain value , think it might be $900. When this parade story broke it was rumoured that he was fleeing a knife crime incident but not sure if it was true or not.

5 hours ago, CapeRed said:

Without touching on race ,life does seem to be incredibly cheap in the US these days. The guy who has been arrested for ploughing into those people in Wisconsin was out on bail of $1000 after he assaulted his partner and ran over her legs with his truck. That works out to about $125 for each death.

More like $500 for each leg.

A jury has awarded more than $26 million in damages after finding the White nationalists who organized and participated in a violent 2017 rally here liable on a state conspiracy claim and other claims.

Some of the most prominent figures of the alt-right -- Jason Kessler, Matthew Heimbach, Richard Spencer and Christopher Cantwell -- were among the defendants.

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

No - fleeing a knife fight.

That was a joke. BTW, I read that he was fleeing from a knife fight and later from some domestic thing, but as Stig said, they don't say was he chased by another car, or the police or what. He went through some barrier they say. 

33 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

A jury has awarded more than $26 million in damages after finding the White nationalists who organized and participated in a violent 2017 rally here liable on a state conspiracy claim and other claims.

Some of the most prominent figures of the alt-right -- Jason Kessler, Matthew Heimbach, Richard Spencer and Christopher Cantwell -- were among the defendants.

I have no issue with that at all , good to see, but are they going to go after those other peaceful demonstrators that destroyed businesses in the US last year?

34 minutes ago, SasaS said:

That was a joke. BTW, I read that he was fleeing from a knife fight and later from some domestic thing, but as Stig said, they don't say was he chased by another car, or the police or what. He went through some barrier they say. 

According to a witness who lives in the area he could have turned off to non crowded road before deciding to go through the barrier.  He was obviously going to harm people and is a racist cunt to boot.

1 hour ago, CapeRed said:

I have no issue with that at all , good to see, but are they going to go after those other peaceful demonstrators that destroyed businesses in the US last year?

Can't remember what news channel it was who had a caption about peaceful protests, while in the background behind the reporter was a city on fire. Wouldn't surprise me if it was the same people who described convicted nonces and thugs as social justice campaigners.

• Upvote 1

On 20/11/2021 at 10:40, VladimirIlyich said:

Such a fucked up country. 

It seems that the verdict was correct,given the current laws but the case would suggest those current laws need changing. The problem is that anything relating to guns is almost written in stone given the backing the gun lobby has. The best that might happen is some form of amendment about crossing state lines and being intent on getting involved in civil disorder,or some such wording.

I’ve just read he didn’t even cross state lines. He stayed at his dads the night before so was in the state the whole time. 

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Can't remember what news channel it was who had a caption about peaceful protests, while in the background behind the reporter was a city on fire. Wouldn't surprise me if it was the same people who described convicted nonces and thugs as social justice campaigners.

Think it was CNN  , funny as fuck that clip was and he said it with a straight face.

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

MSNBC called it an accident.  

3 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

"Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people"

https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/darrell-brooks-called-for-violence-against-white-people/

Did he ever make the ok sign though? 

So a black man kills loads of children and is later arrested at his house.  I bet those police are in the shit because they were supposed to shoot him.  Not checked Twitter yet but I bet there’s loads of actors, actresses and comedians calling for the law to be changed. 

• Upvote 2