You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

1 hour ago, Pureblood said:

I agree with everything Rico has said. 

Politics doesn't come into it, for me.

He's plainly not guilty of the charges against him. The jury did well to concentrate on the evidence, put other influences aside and come to their verdict accordingly.

Right, I’ve changed me mind he’s a racist little cunt who deserves death! 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Wasn't the whole OK symbol just a big hoax by the 4chan lot?

7 minutes ago, J-V said:

It certainly was same as the Pepe pictures.

Yeah, a bit like this flag which was deliberately created to cause outrage by the increasingly nationalist 4chan boards.

kekistan-flag.jpg

Don’t normalise this shit.

Even if it started as a joke and has been adopted by pathetic shaved apes it’s connotation now are quite clear and have been taken on board by the likes of the pond life above.

Shut the fuck up you soft cunt.  Both were started as a troll on 4chan for cucks like you on one side to start frothing over and other dipshits have teken it to the next extreme on the other. 

Paulie asked a legitimate question and I confirmed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, J-V said:

Shut the fuck up so soft cunt.  Both were started as a troll on 4chan for cucks like you on one side to start frothing over and other dipshits to take to the next extreme on the other. 

It's what Paulie asked and I confirmed.

That’s exactly what I just said above you clown.

Lay off the internet, it’s not doing you any favours.

Grown men using the word ‘cuck’.

Pathetic.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, J-V said:

Shut the fuck up so soft cunt.  Both were started as a troll on 4chan for cucks like you on one side to start frothing over and other dipshits have teken it to the next extreme on the other. 

Paulie asked a legitimate question and I confirmed.

Who? 

18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s amazing I’ve not seen anyone calling Bumble a racist cunt, Rafiq too, all for saying racist stuff.  But a kid does a sign and he’s definitely racist. A sign that was hijacked to wind up libtards (their phrase). 

I said Rafiq is as bad as he rest of them 

Honest question mate, do you think Kyle Shittenhouse was giving an "ok" sign to the camera? Or do you think he was knowingly making a hand sign synonymous with 'white power' ?

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I said Rafiq is as bad as he rest of them 

Honest question mate, do you think Kyle Shittenhouse was giving an "ok" sign to the camera? Or do you think he was knowingly making a hand sign synonymous with 'white power' ?

So, are they all racists cunts for actually saying, and therefore demonstrating their racism? And is that them written off? 

I don’t know because I don’t know him.  In the absence of him doing anything racist that we are aware of, having no racism flagged after his phone and social media have been thoroughly scrubbed by the FBI (and let’s face it, they’d have found the Bumble and Rafiq shit) having gone to a BLM riot armed with a gun and not shooting anyone who was black I’d say i don’t enough.  What I won’t do is say I’m sure after he made a sign with ambiguous meaning. 

I could post millions of pictures of racist scuba divers but really can’t be arsed.  

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

So, are they all racists cunts for actually saying, and therefore demonstrating their racism? And is that them written off? 

I don’t know because I don’t know him.  In the absence of him doing anything racist that we are aware of, having no racism flagged after his phone and social media have been thoroughly scrubbed by the FBI (and let’s face it, they’d have found the Bumble and Rafiq shit) having gone to a BLM riot armed with a gun and not shooting anyone who was black I’d say i don’t enough.  What I won’t do is say I’m sure after he made a sign with ambiguous meaning. 

I could post millions of pictures of racist scuba divers but really can’t be arsed.  

If someone is doing a nazi salute, you can safely assume they are racist. If someone is knowingly giving a white power symbol you can pretty much guarantee they are racist. I honestly fail to see how it's even under question mate 

People saying racism is being hypoed by the media, well yeah you know what it is, the likes of the Daily mail know what feeds their readership so they purposely have articles so they can forth at the mouth and call everything "woke". There is a huge and horrible racist problem in society right now both here and in the US. It needs to be addressed and I wont be scared to call a racist a racist because thats what they fucking well are. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If someone is doing a nazi salute, you can safely assume they are racist. If someone is knowingly giving a white power symbol you can pretty much guarantee they are racist. I honestly fail to see how it's even under question mate 

People saying racism is being hypoed by the media, well yeah you know what it is, the likes of the Daily mail know what feeds their readership so they purposely have articles so they can forth at the mouth and call everything "woke". There is a huge and horrible racist problem in society right now both here and in the US. It needs to be addressed and I wont be scared to call a racist a racist because thats what they fucking well are. 

Yes, I think the nazi salute is a pretty good indicator. But even thats not unequivocal. 

In the absence of any other evidence, would you say doing the ok sign is always an indication of racism?  So, for example, if you did it now, would that make you racist? 

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes, I think the nazi salute is a pretty good indicator. But even thats not unequivocal. 

In the absence of any other evidence, would you say doing the ok sign is always an indication of racism?  So, for example, if you did it now, would that make you racist? 

Mate, if you think in that picture with the proud boys that they were saying "ok" and not knowingly doing a white power sign then you're off your head ! 

I believe he is a racist cunt. You don't. That's that. Doesn't make either of us a bad person. 

If I did an ok sign with my fingers to say yeah I'm ok then no that isn't racist, if I do it knowingly making a white power gesture then yes I'd be a racist cunt who would like to run into a BLM riot with a loaded AR-15 then cry crocodile tears to the worlds media like a little weasel.