You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea Match Thread

Anny Road

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he gave that free kick to Torres he clearly produced a second yellow to Essien, but no red... Worst ref performance ever...

i fear were going to lose this one... it would be so bloody typical.

Just ranting about this to Auntie Meat. If we lose this, saying this, even if we draw, we'll have been beaten/drawn by mad Rob, not Chelski.

get pennant off

Laughable, let me guess, we get a bit of bad luck or a bad decision and you instantly lambaste your pet whipping boy?

I bet you used to slag Garcia off at the drop of a hat. If you can't see that Pennant made a decent contribution you know nothing of football.

Laughable, let me guess, we get a bit of bad luck or a bad decision and you instantly lambaste your pet whipping boy?

I bet you used to slag Garcia off at the drop of a hat. If you can't see that Pennant made a decent contribution you know nothing of football.

easy killer

its so easy to just get on someone when they dont agree with you. He didnt play a bad game and he didnt have a great one either. Opinions are like assholes Drewy, we all have one

and obviously i know nothing of football since he didnt score... right?

easy killer

its so easy to just get on someone when they dont agree with you. He didnt play a bad game and he didnt have a great one either. Opinions are like assholes Drewy, we all have one

and obviously i know nothing of football since he didnt score... right?

You call "get pennant off" an opinion?

Well you certainly know how to formulate an opinion and express it. Sorry I disagreed with you

You call "get pennant off" an opinion?

Well you certainly know how to formulate an opinion and express it. Sorry I disagreed with you

nope ,it wasn't just you,I thought the same ....funnily enough I thought the little gutless one did well today ,put a couple of class balls in but also added to his stupid losing the head bookings per game ratio

1731: Tal Ben Haim is going apoplectic after blocking Fernando Torres. The Israeli is not going to get a second yellow, but John Terry does for complaining about the Spaniard diving. And has Michael Essien gone in the book? BBC 5live commentator Alan Green thinks so which means he should be off and Green's going as apoplectic as Ben Haim. "This is a pathetic display of refereeing from Rob Styles," he says.

1732: Replays show Michael Essien was booked. The Chelsea man should be off after fouling Alvaro Arbeloa in the 11th minute and he knew it. He held his hands to his head. It looks to be another Graham Poll moment.

1735: Alan Green's still going. "This is breathtaking in its incompetence," he adds of Rob Styles.

Bollocks ,total bollocks .BBC website stuck up a yellow booking tag for it when essien got booked ,then removed it when he carried on .Essien stuck his head in his hands when he was shown it cos he thought he was off .There was 2 players there ,both on yellows ,Essien and that Benwhateverthefuck and one of them should have gone for 2 yellows

That was the worst ref display I've ever seen ....How the fuck was that stupid haired cunt not booked for kicking the bal away or any one of 10 fucking petulant displays ,never mind trying to break Torres ankle

Still absolutely shell shocked that he gave that penalty decision.

Looked fairly comfortable all game up until that point, then we went off the boil for 10 mins or so.

Would love Rafa to come out and say the ref gave the Chavs a point cos they were never gonna score.

As for Pennant, I thought he gave a good account of himself today and was unlucky to be taken off.

It`s a sign that we have come far `when we are so deeply dissapointed after a draw against Chelsea.

Torres for all his quality lookes really short of fitness...he was invisible in the second and looked on his knees. He should have been taken off after 70 minutes.

It was daylight robbery, and if Styles refs PL in the near future it`s a sign of how poor refereeing standard that is accepted.