You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Now, there’s things in it that I don’t like but if that’s your version of shite, I’d like to come around yours.

No toast

Mushrooms are always, always of the field kind and never ever, those shite flavourless ones from the Asda

The black pudding is absolutely of the generic mass produced variety that by offering flecks of faux-fat, kids the less knowledgeable

No toast

Why sprinkled with Dock leaf?

The bacon to sausage ratio is disproportionate and why so hidden?

No toast

The sausage, whilst looking more of a beef than a pork sausage, screams mediocre

The egg has a fighting chance, though covered in flaked Dock leaf means its fucked

That monstrosity of a thing that looks like over cooked cauliflower on the top of the plate wants fucking off sharpish

Add to that the joey deacon whittling and the vomit with celery and the only positive I could offer is that its just a picture and you haven had to endure it. 

When you came to ours we'll feed you proper.....to the pigs.

No toast

• Upvote 1

As a pro beaner this does little for the cause.

3 or 4 sausages min. This twat is using beans as an excuse for a poor breakfast. Beans are an as well as not an instead of. 

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile, Anny.  By tolerating beans on a fry up you have given the cafe owners of London consent to rip the masses off.  

The Water Rats on Grays Inns Road, kings Cross. Nice enough but only one sausage and one toast. £10. On the doorstep of the hotel so that made it more palatable.

ba065e5b27fe343eb17fa5eac6ad5d55.jpg

Tea looks weak

Spread your own fucking butter? Nazi cunts. I bet its rock hard cold butter too

Cunt napkin

Toast in triangles? Nonces

Eggs look shit

Tomato isn't grilled enough if at all

1 frozen hash brown? great, for a cunt 

b*eans 

Sausage looks shite, like really shite

1 bit of burnt unsmoked cock

Mushroom looks soggy, like a wet tea bag

10 quid?

In summary

tenor.gif?itemid=4514926

I got an amazing fry up in Edinburgh city centre yesterday for £5.

Two sausages, the right amount of beans, no fungus in sight & a free glass of orange juice because I didn't fancy a cup of tea.

London is a fucking pisstake.

1) Where’s the picture?

2) What kind of bastard doesn’t fancy a cup of tea?

1) I eat foot instead of taking pictures of it, I'm a hungry bastard.

2) I've stopped drinking tea because I take 3 sugars and it was bad for my teeth.

• Upvote 1