You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The picture on the room service menu had proper bacon and sausage.

Stop defending shit fry ups. This site has gone to the dogs.

My mate put a picture up on Facebook last week of a Thailand fry and it actually looked alright. Could hold its own in this thread anyway. Thing is though, the big meff had only been there about two days so fuck knows why he was ordering one. I could understand if it had been a year or so.

The picture on the room service menu had proper bacon and sausage.

Stop defending shit fry ups. This site has gone to the dogs.

I'm the last one who'd defend a shit fry up. I'm seriously considering going into the business to show these Kiwi cunts how its done.

Agree that if the Thais can't offer it, they shouldn't be advertising it, but by the same token I wouldn't expect to nip into a greasy spoon down some UK high street and be served up a top quality green curry.

The Water Rats on Grays Inns Road, kings Cross. Nice enough but only one sausage and one toast. £10. On the doorstep of the hotel so that made it more palatable.

ba065e5b27fe343eb17fa5eac6ad5d55.jpg

Did the water rats eat half of your breakfast, then shit orange rat droppings on the plate? £10??!!

The Water Rats on Grays Inns Road, kings Cross. Nice enough but only one sausage and one toast. £10. On the doorstep of the hotel so that made it more palatable.

ba065e5b27fe343eb17fa5eac6ad5d55.jpg

The baseball cap made out charred baby skull kind of puts me off. 

And the beans.

And the woeful wobbly handed photo. 

Apart from that...