You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (A) - Sun 27th Aug 2023 (4:30pm)

Trumo

Just now, Carra_is_legend said:

Some of you lot having a go at Endo - what the fuck was that all about? Are we stopping to the level of bitters now?

Fucking hell, he has been here for 5 minutes.

And had to play in a team down to 10 men for nearly all of that time.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Fucking hell, at least @Bjornebye and @A Red only have two teams!

Chronological order? Kinnell, top cranking!

It’s actually quite fascinating. But I don’t mind if you continue to think it’s top cranking.

Bilbao 4-2 up now after going 0-2 down at San Mames. Your post was a lucky charm Red_or_Dead. Cheers!

1 hour ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Since you ask … these are my allegiances, sorted in chronological order

Lebanon - Nejmeh
England - Liverpool

Italy - Napoli

Germany - BVB

Spain - Athletic Bilbao

France - Marseille

Saudi Arabia - Al Ittihad

Should be a bannable offence this shit. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Pretty poor how Nunez can't speak any English yet, that takes some real effort. I already know a fair bit of Spanish from watching Narcos.

I am sure he has improved but most likely not enough to feel confident in front of the cameras.

Pocchetino took ages too before he was able to speak without a translator.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

I am sure he has improved but most likely not enough to feel confident in front of the cameras.

Pocchetino took ages too before he was able to speak without a translator.

Even now he struggle to recognise half his players' names...

On Nunex and the language thing - I love the loon - but FFS he must be as thick as a boxing day turd to not have picked up basic english by now.

It will be around him every day and frankly as a very, very wealthy man with a lot of time on his hands he could afford the best tutors money can buy - if the club aren't paying for them.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, an tha said:

I love the loon - but FFS he must be as thick as a boxing day turd to not have picked up basic english by now.

It will be around him every day and frankly as a very, very wealthy man with a lot of time on his hands he could afford the best tutors money can buy - if the club aren't paying for them.

Maybe he's a bit nervous speaking English in case people laugh at him. A bit like Harry Kane.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

On Nunex and the language thing - I love the loon - but FFS he must be as thick as a boxing day turd to not have picked up basic english by now.

He does speak basic English. Maybe just not enough to be interviewed on live TV yet.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Pretty poor how Nunez can't speak any English yet, that takes some real effort. I already know a fair bit of Spanish from watching Narcos.

I lived in Spain for a good few years and picked up enough to speak to the locals but would have found it horrific to be put in front of millions on the tele. Reckon I would have gone pure Steve McClaren.

Learning a new language later in life is proper tough. My mate moved to Italy a few years ago and his lad was only 5 but he can speak fluent Italian but my mate still struggles despite taking lessons.

• Upvote 3