You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

As for Kane, he's a fucking incredible player. One of the best centre forwards I've ever seen, especially considering he doesn't rely on pace at all. Bayern's failings this year are on Tuchel, not him.

That said, the Spurs stink is strong with that one.

• Upvote 1

A baffling decision for Tuchel to take him, Musiala and Sane off the other night. Especially as they were only a goal up and it was feasible that the game could’ve gone to penalties.

I agree with some on here who’ve said he’d score a bucketful here.

So would Vardy have done I think.

5 minutes ago, dave u said:

As for Kane, he's a fucking incredible player. One of the best centre forwards I've ever seen, especially considering he doesn't rely on pace at all. Bayern's failings this year are on Tuchel, not him.

That said, the Spurs stink is strong with that one.

I don't think anyone would argue about how good he is - it is absolutely clear he is terrific - top drawer.

But for me he is an absolute twat, a cheating bastard for starters, a gobshite, a thick mouth breathing biff and of course the leader and poster boy for Ingerlund and all the absolute cunts who follow that shitshow.

Him winning fuck all throughout his career and then going to a club who always win stuff and winning fuck all there will in my book never stop being highly amusing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, an tha said:

I don't think anyone would argue about how good he is - it is absolutely clear he is terrific - top drawer.

But for me he is an absolute twat, a cheating bastard for starters, a gobshite, a thick mouth breathing biff and of course the leader and poster boy for Ingerlund and all the absolute cunts who follow that shitshow.

Him winning fuck all throughout his career and then going to a club who always win stuff and winning fuck all there will in my book never stop being highly amusing.

Oh it is funny, no question. 

All of those things you mentioned are things I've said about him repeatedly over the years, but my disdain for him has definitely faded somewhat over recent years. Doesn't mean I've changed my mind about any of it, it's all true, I'm not disputing any of what you said. I'm just far less bothered about it than I was.

5 minutes ago, coachpotato said:

A baffling decision for Tuchel to take him, Musiala and Sane off the other night. Especially as they were only a goal up and it was feasible that the game could’ve gone to penalties.

I agree with some on here who’ve said he’d score a bucketful here.

So would Vardy have done I think.

Here? Never mind here, Kane would score a bucketful at Everton, he's that good. He's as close to a guarantee of goals as there is.

3 minutes ago, dave u said:

Oh it is funny, no question. 

All of those things you mentioned are things I've said about him repeatedly over the years, but my disdain for him has definitely faded somewhat over recent years. Doesn't mean I've changed my mind about any of it, it's all true, I'm not disputing any of what you said. I'm just far less bothered about it than I was.

Fair do's.

I'm not that grown up yet!

English teams not doing well this season, maybe its all the games, the impact coming to light at the business end.

Maybe Klopp is correct in what he says, maybe when he goes other people will reflect and realise that he did know what he was on about and not just labelled a moaner.

Klopp is one hundred percent correct. Players are overworked and that will only get worse. There are too many games as it is and then they expand the champions league and add an expanded fifa club World Cup. 

4 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

Leverkusen suffering from not taking their chances tonight, on the plus it gives them extra time to try not lose as it stands.

Yes looks like it.

Need to get Wirtz on though. 

IMG_0847.jpeg

Never a penalty and the first one was soft too (if a little stupid but they are rarely given)

Officials are deciding games yet again thanks to VAR & IFAB's absolutely ludicrous laws and disjointed thinking.  There no coming back from this, the sport is only going to get worse & worse.

Fancy Levekusen to get a goal back and still go through but might lose unbeaten run

3 hours ago, an tha said:

In fairness, he isn't to blame for the dribbling simpletons who follow ingerlund.

And a cheat.

Hardly alone is he?

I watched that spurs doc a while back and he genuinely came across a decent fella.

• Upvote 1