You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Vs Brentford - Saturday 6 May at 17.30

7 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

That was such a fucking stressful watch. I’ve had easier times in job interviews than watching that, fucking hell. 

Chelsea getting a win could be interesting - they might actually go to Old Trafford vaguely resembling a football team now.

I haven’t been that invested the last few games because I don’t think we’ve a hope of fourth. I remember the tension in narrow victories a few years ago though, stressful stuff.

Would be amazing if United or Newcastle collapsed though. 

I was out for a family meal so missed the first half hour (my Dad was the only one to order dessert & fucking knew I was itching to get away & watch the game), so that wasn't a very enjoyable watch.

Still, six wins on the bounce means no complaints from me. Keep it going Reds.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fugitive said:

Some people were advocating selling Salah in the summer… fucking loons

We sold the wrong player when we sold Mane appearantly, Mane has got 12 goals so far for Bayern M this season in all competitions. 

Fairly similar to the Fulham game. Not great but we deserved the win. We didn't create that much but there were still big chances missed from Nunez and Gakpo (twice) that could have made things a lot easier. Other than the disallowed goal Brentford didn't create much. We did a good job defending set pieces against them.

The ref was utter shit. Soft freekick after soft freekick for 90 minutes. And you just have to laugh that he booked Alisson for timewasting after the amount of shite some keepers have constantly got away with this season.

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

Just seen footage of the booing, superb, couldn't be more proud.

We're being slated left, right, and centre on twitter, in the press etc, but fuck the lot of them!

I had a glance and noticed #hillsborough is trending.

The knuckle

dragging gammon Tory cunts will be out in force.

Apples and oranges etc.

9 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

That’s what I mean. They wanted him sold this summer.

He is going to get another 20 goals in the league. That will be 5 out of 6 seasons and the other he got 19.

Sorry, read it as last summer because I'mm a moron.

1 minute ago, Code said:

We sold the wrong player when we sold Mane appearantly, Mane has got 12 goals so far for Bayern M this season in all competitions. 

It’s not a case of Salah v Mane. They are both different players and both were very important to us. I’d still love to have Mane here. We would be top 4 if we did. He suited us and we suited him. I bet Salah would have him here If he had a choice.

You need to drop this Salah v Mane shit. Those two together were phenomenal.

3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Just seen footage of the booing, superb, couldn't be more proud.

We're being slated left, right, and centre on twitter, in the press etc, but fuck the lot of them!

I’m having a wank over the outrage tonight.