You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Vs Brentford - Saturday 6 May at 17.30

8 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

It’s not a case of Salah v Mane. They are both different players and both were very important to us. I’d still love to have Mane here. We would be top 4 if we did. He suited us and we suited him. I bet Salah would have him here If he had a choice.

You need to drop this Salah v Mane shit. Those two together were phenomenal.

I’d like to have him here as well, but he wanted  to leave.

I was not the one saying we sold the wrong player, others did.

Hilarious obviously, but it is what it is. 

Very disappointed in Henderson. All his good off-field work during the pandemic and beyond. Have a word with yourself lad. You’ve seen the deprivation here and in the North East and you doff to all that waste of public money.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Mook said:

I was out for a family meal so missed the first half hour (my Dad was the only one to order dessert & fucking knew I was itching to get away & watch the game), so that wasn't a very enjoyable watch.

Still, six wins on the bounce means no complaints from me. Keep it going Reds.

Desserts > footy. What did your dad have?

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Very disappointed in Henderson. All his good off-field work during the pandemic and beyond. Have a word with yourself lad. You’ve seen the deprivation here and in the North East and you doff to all that waste of public money.

I am too. Sunderland has become a fuckin disgrace with their anti Brexit stance and Henderson's flag shagging. Shameful,given how he and the players supported the NHS during covid.

Just now, Code said:

I’d like to have him here as well, but he wanted  to leave.

I was not the one saying we sold the wrong player, others did.

Hilarious obviously, but it is what it is. 

Just forget it, it’s not doing you any good. He left and I still love him to bits. Same as if Salah had left, I’d still love him.

Its not a competition and both played a massive massive part of what we did. He wanted to do something different at the end of his career but he did special things for us. Just remember the good times and forget the supposed rivalry between them. We saw something amazing and achieved great things with Salah.

Im sure Mo loves him to bits and so should you. It’s time to let go, mate.

Wrapped for the lads in managing the game for the win, after the surprise inclusion into the Brentford team sheet of the extra player using their new away strip. Black.

YNWA was absolutely spine tingling today. Mo Salah is a legend and the TAA Project is a success. 100 clean sheets for Alison Becker!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I don't like criticising refs given how I referee myself,although only kids,but that performance from Taylor was absolutely shocking.

He is part of the manc mafia, the cunt. Too many of them are allowed to ref us while that knobhead, Mike Dean was not allowed because he was from the Wirral and supported Tranmere.

• Upvote 1

What narks me about Henderson there is that is makes it look like he is putting Ingerlund fans before ours.

IMO he knows the flag shaggers and no doubt certain sections of the media would give him dogs abuse for not singing it so he has joined in - when for my money as captain of our football club he should have stood in silence today as the overwhelming majority of our supporters made their feelings clear.

If he wants to be pro-monarchy etc - that is his choice, but he could have taken that stupid fucking pledge etc today in private and he can sing that dirge as much as he wants in private - but for my money today he put Ingerlund and Ingerlund fans ahead of ours and that IMO is really poor form - all he had to do was stand silently.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Desserts > footy. What did your dad have?

He had tiramisu, he was paying for the whole meal so I didn't complain too much.

It looked magic as well.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

What narks me about Henderson there is that is makes it look like he is putting Ingerlund fans before ours.

IMO he knows the flag shaggers and no doubt certain sections of the media would give him dogs abuse for not singing it so he has joined in - when for my money as captain of our football club he should have stood in silence today as the overwhelming majority of our supporters made their feelings clear.

If he wants to be pro-monarchy etc - that is his choice, but he could have taken that stupid fucking pledge etc today in private and he can sing that dirge as much as he wants in private - but for my money today he put Ingerlund and Ingerlund fans ahead of ours and that IMO is really poor form - all he had to do was stand silently.

Just leave him be. Why not just let people do what they want?

That refereeing performance was scandalous today. Klopp whilst right to say what he did the other week will soon see that these refs band together and will hurt us. It was so transparent today. Any protests need to be done in private and not those that risk bans etc. Taylor was out for us today and couldn't wait to give free kicks. Solid enough win, let's win at Leicester. 

54 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

That’s what I mean. They wanted him sold this summer.

He is going to get another 20 goals in the league. That will be 5 out of 6 seasons and the other he got 19.

He's 31 this summer. 

Wee bit of pragmatism is needed here chaps.  

Do you think Madrid are kicking themselves over selling Casemiro as he's played well this season, or did they wisely calculate that 30 year old Casemiro could fetch £70m whereas 31 year old Casemiro might only go for £25m?

It's just business.