You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Are rep scores not being shown in threads deliberately ? Asking for a friend . 

They can't show at the moment as everything is being recounted after the upgrade. The site has to reindex everything so rep scores and time stamps on posts aren't showing yet, but they will when everything has been completed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dave u said:

They can't show at the moment as everything is being recounted after the upgrade. The site has to reindex everything so rep scores and time stamps on posts aren't showing yet, but they will when everything has been completed.

Thanks Dave.

By the way well done getting it all sorted so quickly. Must have been a right ball-ache 

13 minutes ago, dave u said:

The expansion to the rep process (the 'thanks' and the 'haha' for example) is linked to something else that's coming down the line at some point.

Are you going to add emojis for beans on a fry up and pineapple on a pizza?

Nah I’ve already been left a laughing rep and quite frankly I want nothing to do with this massive nonce stuff. I always thought it would be the breakfast thread that got us all sent down but I’m having nothing to do with this 

Can we use tags yet? 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah I’ve already been left a laughing rep and quite frankly I want nothing to do with this massive nonce stuff. I always thought it would be the breakfast thread that got us all sent down but I’m having nothing to do with this 

Can we use tags yet? 

Still only on the threads you started yourself, apparently.

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Can we use tags yet? 

Have a laughing rep you fucking drumstick.

45 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Can we use tags yet? 

Fuck off 

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Negger, please. 

Aye, they’d be a welcome return. There are one or two tedious cunts on here these days that would ruin the old system though. Remember, there was a limit to how many tags could be added. 

'What the fuck is a tag?' said some fella that I may or may not know

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

'What the fuck is a tag?' said some fella that I may or may not know

If you look at the top of this thread, Dave’s tagged ‘site news update’. If you clicked on that it would show you every thread that has been tagged with the same. 

Theoretically they’d be used constructively to navigate around the forum. In reality they were used for comedy purposes. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If you look at the top of this thread, Dave’s tagged ‘site news update’. If you clicked on that it would show you every thread that has been tagged with the same. 

Theoretically they’d be used constructively to navigate around the forum. In reality they were used for comedy purposes. 

“Redderz fucks ducks”

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

Does the Cup 'thanks' and laughing emoji do anything to a poster's rep \ neg score or can they both be added to a single post by the same person at the same time?

I think you can only add one, and they all count for 1pt towards rep score unless I decide to change the points system. Might add a superneg option that takes 10 points away!

• Upvote 4

• dave u unpinned this topic