You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football 22/23

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Was thinking that and there were those saying we got the wrong un when we got injury prone Konate. Let's see how it pans out but at the minute I am content 

Konate while still young is clearly a better defender everytime i watch Upmencano i dont get the hype around him

6 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

City look like they are shitting their pants here to say its 3-0.

Wasting time, they genuinely look worried they could blow this.

If the Champions league Real show up against them they should turn them over...that's what I'm telling myself anyway 

Disagree. Bayern a good side. Lots of good players. Big atmosphere. They have to go for it. City doing the right things breaking up play and wasting time.

Bayern are deliberately trying to rough them up. 

If Bayern score first, it might change but City will be very happy at half time.

I feel City will score a sucker punch. 

11 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Disagree. Bayern a good side. Lots of good players. Big atmosphere. They have to go for it. City doing the right things breaking up play and wasting time.

Bayern are deliberately trying to rough them up. 

If Bayern score first, it might change but City will be very happy at half time.

I feel City will score a sucker punch. 

I think city will win this too Bayern look wasteful. 

I just think City look weirdly scared. I'm not saying they should be attacking them but they just seem really nervous (the penalty for example was a hit and hope).

Bodes well that they will shit the bed against real is all I'm hoping

If Bayern had a Benzema, they’d be much more of a threat, Real do have a Benzema, and a Vinicius Jr, and City still have to remember they’ve pissed UEFA off over the FFP thing, and Teal are the UEFA darlings, so I wouldn’t expect them getting anything from whoever referees the game, not that that sort of thing goes on mind you.

• Upvote 1

Dunno why people are arsed about them winning the CL, with the money they've thrown at the motherfucker it'd be harder for them not to win it. It'll always have an asterisk on it, and their fans won't give a fuck anyway. It's pearls before swine.

• Upvote 1

Of course their fans will give a fuck, the reason they haven’t so far is because they’ve never won it. They’ll be even more insufferable if they did win it.

It comforts me that City, and particularly Guardiola, really want Big Ears for validation so the longer they go without it the better.

13 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

People on here don't like Guardiola, but they weren't very good in the first half of the season and he's figured out the balance now with the formation and all the centre backs, and they look unbeatable. Something to be said for that.

Yep his big money signings weren't producing so he replaced them with big money signings 

• Upvote 1