You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sydney Sweeney

Spy Bee

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I’m gonna be honest here. She’s fit as fuck no doubt about it but she’s not “all that”. 

Facially she isn't, she has that scowling bitch look but her body and tits are outstanding.

Why was her SNL episode everywhere you looked for a bit? Wasn’t funny in the slightest, or am I missing something? Or is it because she’s got decent cans?

Same with the Shane Gillis one. I suppose him being “cancelled” by them a while back and getting back made it something, but that programme seems turd and I demand it ceases to be shoved down my throat constantly.

Also, on Gillis, is there any community of workers more self congratulatory and appreciating as the yank comedy scene? Especially Joe rogan and his winnet mates.

I don't usually get involved in these threads (save for when something rough I posted in 2003 is dredged up) but that Saturday Night Live appearance took the piss. 

For God's sakes. Will somebody stop the damn match. Enough's enough. 

2 hours ago, Curly said:

Especially Joe rogan and his winnet mates.

My lad loves all that shit. Now and again they'll come up with something relevant and / or funny but it's firmly in the realm of 'even a broken click is right twice a day'.

He did show me one clip of Gillis talking about his uncle who has Down's which I admit made me laugh because his uncle sounds funny as fuck.

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

My lad loves all that shit. Now and again they'll come up with something relevant and / or funny but it's firmly in the realm of 'even a broken click is right twice a day'.

He did show me one clip of Gillis talking about his uncle who has Down's which I admit made me laugh because his uncle sounds funny as fuck.

That Gillis is actually quite decent on stand up, but it’s the fucking hangers on and this self proclaimed comedy purist group that they’ve assembled of utter fucking shite - Bert kreischer, ari shaffir, Tom segura, rogan to name a few. That Andrew Schultz whopper as well and the lad he does his podcast with. Fucking shite cunts and think they are walking the hall of comedy fame with Pryor et al. Deluded and self important cunts

4 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I like Gillis and Kreischer but they’re both a bit one trick pony aren’t they. My daughter is dumb my uncle is Downs Syndrome etc etc.

You probably know better than me mate, as the lad has only shown me that one clip of Gillis.

My lads autistic so maybe the one trick pony approach appeals to him as he knows what to expect, as he really dislikes change.

I'll have to get him on to more proper comedy though, I've shown him some python stuff and he's laughed at most I've showed him so far. He was howling at the Biggus Dickus scene from Life of Brian.

Anyway, back on Subject, is Syd a MAGA nut? I need to know whether to cancel her or not.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Special K said:

She's got an amazing figure but she ain't pretty

Compare and contrast her with Alexandra Daddario in The White Lotus. Now she's a good looking woman

Exactly. Now she’s absolutely stunning. 

42 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

You probably know better than me mate, as the lad has only shown me that one clip of Gillis.

My lads autistic so maybe the one trick pony approach appeals to him as he knows what to expect, as he really dislikes change.

I'll have to get him on to more proper comedy though, I've shown him some python stuff and he's laughed at most I've showed him so far. He was howling at the Biggus Dickus scene from Life of Brian.

Anyway, back on Subject, is Syd a MAGA nut? I need to know whether to cancel her or not.

Get him on Blazin Saddles and such. Maybe even Bottom.

40 minutes ago, Special K said:

Compare and contrast her with Alexandra Daddario in The White Lotus. Now she's a good looking woman

She is pretty.

Maybe not in the most conventional way but she's definitely pretty.

WNYGQWVHA5FD5DKIVSI32MQ4EI.jpg

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Special K said:

Daddario is perfection.