You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hateful, Spiteful, Petty Shit

Captain Turdseye

Too many shithouse cunts about, Mal will probably write to the Echo about it all , someone will bring German Jew plight into something and Stacksy just mentions Faucis skin tone and no cunt will meet you for a good old straightener, it's a fucking shit show. So better just sticking to the gambling. 

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Has anyone ever met up on here for a scrap, pardon my ignorance. Or is it all the usual bull and bluster.

As I understand it, Istvan went to a park with a plastic bag full of tinnies ready to throwdown, but @The Guest wasn’t man enough to meet the challenge and left the forum with his tail between his legs to avoid being identified as a cuck. Just what I’ve heard, happy to agree to disagree.

4 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

As I understand it, Istvan went to a park with a plastic bag full of tinnies ready to throwdown, but @The Guest wasn’t man enough to meet the challenge and left the forum with his tail between his legs to avoid being identified as a cuck. Just what I’ve heard, happy to agree to disagree.

Cheers. I would start shit and as no one knows me send my mate who is built like a brick shithouse. I would obviously drive him so I can see what happens, it’s what I do.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Has anyone ever met up on here for a scrap, pardon my ignorance. Or is it all the usual bull and bluster.

This is the closest I think, maybe something with Durango possibly as well. 

Didn’t Alan T Kopite offer a few out at one point, not sure if people took him up on it.

Istvan has been the big draw recently and is certainly prepared to put his money where his mouth is, unlike the shithouse cunts he offers out.

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

This is the closest I think, maybe something with Durango possibly as well. 

Didn’t Alan T Kopite offer a few out at one point, not sure if people took him up on it.

Istvan has been the big draw recently and is certainly prepared to put his money where his mouth is, unlike the shithouse cunts he offers out.

Forgot about Mac 4 haha I remember Anny Rd getting very angry a lot once he got on the defensive with me because I questioned his bouncer destruction levels in the Grafton

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Closest we've got was when I first met Fowlers God away at West Ham. I brought up his kids names within about 8 seconds of "hello" and fully expected him to flatten me because he looks like Opie from Sons of Anarchy. Anyway his arse dropped and we all got pissed instead. 

To be fair mate you are the hard man type………

19 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah, but this is for when it gets personal. The real nitty gritty stuff. 

Go on, insult someone, anyone. You might like it.  

Just so you are aware you shouldn’t use the term “nitty gritty” anymore. 

it derives from when rich white men would go to the port when a ship docked and would have their “pick” of the women in the lower regions of the ship (usually black slaves) to rape them. 

they would be in with all the Grit of the ship and obviously had nits due to their hygiene. Hence the term “let’s get down to the nitty gritty”. 

as you were. 

4 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

it derives from when rich white men would go to the port when a ship docked and would have their “pick” of the women in the lower regions of the ship (usually black slaves) to rape them. 

they would be in with all the Grit of the ship and obviously had nits due to their hygiene. Hence the term “let’s get down to the nitty gritty”. 

as you were. 

You’ve changed. 

8 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

as you were. 

Jesus, that’s heartbreaking.

Imagine having to fuck someone with nits.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Fowlers God said:

as you were. 

"Nitty gritty' emerged as a corruption of 'nigritique'. The French colonists called the African slaves and creoles 'la population nigritique'. So to get down to the 'nitty gritty' as the English speakers pronounced it was to mix with the people downtown."

Now if somebody else posts another definition, we've got a game of Call My Bluff on our hands.