You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, MegadriveMan said:

This is the greatest Liverpool team of my lifetime and it's combined with the worst Everton and United teams of my lifetime.

Does anybody else feel like we are living in a parallel universe?

It’s easy to masturbate to that’s for sure 

• Upvote 1

On 06/03/2022 at 18:49, Nelly-Fauci said:

It’ll be difficult but it’s definitely still on with the potential for a few twists. City are definitely favourites but could drop points against us or in slightly difficult away games like Wolves, West Ham and Palace. 

I don’t think there’s a realistic chance of them losing any of their remaining games, apart from against us. Maybe a draw or two. I think we’ll have to win all our remaining fixtures to push it all the way. 

That we can say that now compared to a month or so ago is a good thing and shows that points can be dropped in the blink of an eye. 

City have dropped 5 points in their last 54. If they win their last 10 games it (79 points in 28 games) will be the greatest run of a team in English football history. 

They won't 

On 06/03/2022 at 19:04, KMD7 said:

I don't think they're easily the best team in the league at all mate. Take us out of the equation and I'd agree with you totally. They're a great team without question and a little bit better than us at present but I'm still hopeful we can overhaul them. We just need to keep doing what we're doing and hope they crack under the pressure. 

I'm not taking too much out of their performance today as those other cunts are a bunch of complete losers.

"At present"?

The past 7 league games? We have a better record by 5 points.

The league this season?

They are ahead by 3 points (6 minus a game in hand)

The league in the past 4 seasons?

They are ahead by 3 points (6 minus a game in hand).

Champions league this year?

Us: Won 7/7 

City: Won 5/7 

Champions League in the past 4 years?

Us: Champions, Runners-up, quarter finalists, Last 16

City: Runners-up, Quarter finalists x 3 (lost to us in one).

They have s better record in the FA cup and league Cup over the past 4 years but we are even surpassing them there now. 

Are they really better than us? 

• Upvote 4

On 06/03/2022 at 19:45, Bjornebye said:

How the fuck are Arsenal 4th, they're absolutely gash. 

They'll finish 3rd. They've 25 points from their last 10 games and were robbed by City. They are a good side but granted are 2 injuries away from being shit. 

Could easily have put this in the shitness of football thread.

Barcelona are on the brink of completing a sponsorship deal with Spotify that will see their iconic stadium renamed the 'Spotify Camp Nou'.

According to Spanish publication Sport, the agreement will come into effect around upgrades being carried out on their stadium which begin this summer.

In the 2023-24 season, Barcelona will have to play their home matches in the nearby Estadi Olímpic de Montjuic stadium while the renovations are being completed. 

the deal with Spotify will be worth around £237million to the Spanish giants.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10590081/Barcelona-brink-renaming-iconic-stadium-Spotify-Camp-Nou.html

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Could easily have put this in the shitness of football thread.

Barcelona are on the brink of completing a sponsorship deal with Spotify that will see their iconic stadium renamed the 'Spotify Camp Nou'.

According to Spanish publication Sport, the agreement will come into effect around upgrades being carried out on their stadium which begin this summer.

In the 2023-24 season, Barcelona will have to play their home matches in the nearby Estadi Olímpic de Montjuic stadium while the renovations are being completed. 

the deal with Spotify will be worth around £237million to the Spanish giants.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10590081/Barcelona-brink-renaming-iconic-stadium-Spotify-Camp-Nou.html

Unsubscribed.

17 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Neco Williams almost scored a great goal from near the halfway line a few days ago, but last night he got on the scoresheet twice for Fulham. The second was an absolute peach of a volley.

Someone i talk to in the pub sometimes is a Fulham fan and he's well pleased with him, he is hoping he will stay.