You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football Manager Comp (Rules)

Bruce Spanner

28 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

Yeah, keep his team and players and fill the rest with poor players from lower leagues or something is probably the simplest thing 

But then I'm going to have to flounce when Akinfenwa scores a hat trick against me.

• Upvote 1

Guest Alex_K

Yeah I think this needs to tighten or else if we move at this pace it’s easily 1 month before we get to opening day fixture 

1 hour ago, Alex_K said:

Yeah I think this needs to tighten or else if we move at this pace it’s easily 1 month before we get to opening day fixture 

We’re moving faster than last time, surprisingly. It took nearly two weeks last time and this will probably be slightly quicker. 

Remember weekends tend to speed things up quite a lot. 

29 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Some people have like families and shit.

You virgins may have all the time in the world to get list of targets and shit. I don't. 

I pick on the fly. 

And it shows. 

Who wants a (Relegation) fight? 

Do what I done last night and pick the first 2 players that come into your head. BTW Pickford and Calvert Lewin are available for trade when the first window opens.

57 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Some people have like families and shit.

You virgins may have all the time in the world to get list of targets and shit. I don't. 

I pick on the fly. 

And it shows. 

Who wants a (Relegation) fight? 

I choose when it’s my turn. Fuck making lists and then watch people take them. Doesn’t stop me checking in though, you inconsiderate bastard.