You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sausage and Mash - What do you have with yours?

Tony Moanero

Sausage and Mash  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Sausage and Mash - What do you have with yours?

44 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Chips and roasties, you're frying them in hot oil, leaving the skin on would fuck them up.

I cooked a corned beef bolognese when I was at Uni and skint. At no point did I ever resort to putting beans in one. I've no idea why you ever would do.

Beans are ubiquitous, they can smarten up pretty much any savoury meal.

egg fried rice and chips, side of beans for dipping, lamb casserole, stick a can of beans in there for more texture, egg on toast - why not fill it it with beans, spaghetti carbonara - fuck knows, never tried it, may do some day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Chips and roasties, you're frying them in hot oil, leaving the skin on would fuck them up.

I cooked a corned beef bolognese when I was at Uni and skint. At no point did I ever resort to putting beans in one. I've no idea why you ever would do.

You need hanging from a fucking tower you evil sick cunt 

corned beef bolognese ?? Dave 

As for potatoes. Always leave the skin on. You weird cunts . Try it. I know my spuds. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Beans are ubiquitous, they can smarten up pretty much any savoury meal.

egg fried rice and chips, side of beans for dipping, lamb casserole, stick a can of beans in there for more texture, egg on toast - why not fill it it with beans, spaghetti carbonara - fuck knows, never tried it, may do some day.

Give Maddie my regards 

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

As for potatoes. Always leave the skin on. You weird cunts . Try it. I know my spuds. 

Spuds get peeled yer lazy fucker, that why spud peelers were invented. Any chippy that doesn’t peel its spuds wants petrol bombing.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Like I said, I was completely skint. It predictably turned out to be completely shit, and really wasn't improved by the dead wasp I found in it halfway through.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1