You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

Yes, they stick to English sparkling wine now, allegedly.

It’s a real fucking hate of mine; you have a few quid so you can’t have a moral conscience. 

Absolute fucking tripe! 

Fair fucks to anyone who has a few quid, the world would be a damn sight better with more people happy to pay a few pence more for a fairer society. 

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Don't listen to them Bruce, I can't stand materialistic bollocks or stealth brags either. 

It annoys me almost as much as people putting the toilet paper on the holder the wrong way round at my house. Just look what some swine did!

blenheim-palace-gold-toilet-robbery-news

You just can’t get the staff these days. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Don't listen to them Bruce, I can't stand materialistic bollocks or stealth brags either. 

It annoys me almost as much as people putting the toilet paper on the holder the wrong way round at my house. Just look what some swine did!

blenheim-palace-gold-toilet-robbery-news

I feel your pain. Mrs O'T often doesn't replace the toilet roll at all.

20210704_104803.png

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I don't like the term "staff", it's a bit too Tory, as it implies a heirarchy. I have "helpers". Helpers who'll earn their freedom after a period of cooperative servitude

Ah, I get it. So I’m the wife’s “helper” then. Roll on Freedom Day. 

8 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I feel your pain. Mrs O'T often doesn't replace the toilet roll at all.

20210704_104803.png

I had the shits on an excursion many moons ago in Egypt, had to use a bog very similar to that in one of those quad biking places. No bog roll either, proper panic attack inducer.

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Everyone on here has lives which they largely shield on here, I know a fair few in real life and they're doing alright for themselves, but don't find the need to shoehorn in some grasping, materalistic, humble brags, it's fucking pathetic.

I think you might be missing the point somewhat. The above is exactly why i'm taking the piss out of you. Thats all it is, piss taking, it doesnt bother me whatever you drive, fair fucks to you. 

When you placed that fob you were probably pissed and wanting to show off a bit, again fair fucks to you.

1 hour ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Haha Cuntz and A Queg jealous as fuck.... 

I get the feeling you might not like me. Now, seeing as youre the forum hardman and a bit fighty, should I be worried?

20 minutes ago, A Red said:

I think you might be missing the point somewhat. The above is exactly why i'm taking the piss out of you. Thats all it is, piss taking, it doesnt bother me whatever you drive, fair fucks to you. 

When you placed that fob you were probably pissed and wanting to show off a bit, again fair fucks to you.

Again, no idea why you keep bringing up cars, I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned them.

Anyway, it wasn’t particularly aimed at you, but you have sufficient sand in you knickers for it to be reasonably amusing, so hey ho.

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Again, no idea why you keep bringing up cars, I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned them.

Anyway, it wasn’t particularly aimed at you, but you have sufficient sand in you knickers for it to be reasonably amusing, so hey ho.

I know you didnt, thats whats funny!!

15 minutes ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Sorry have I offered you out? you're right on the don't like you or Cuntz though , find you both snide condescending cunts. 

No problem, was just wondering if you were building up to it.

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Some places use/used some odd sizes. I've been tinkering with an old bicycle and I swear everything is a fraction away from sane measurements. Which lunatic decided a 13/16" seat post was a good idea?

Maybe whitworth sizes mate. Is it a penny-farthing you're renovating ?

17 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

If you can afford a Bentley then you should have better fucking chopping boards than those plastic bits of shit. 

This fucking place. 

Edited: A fucking Bentley and Joseph Joseph shite plastic chopping boards? 

Someone needs to have a fucking word with their interior designer pronto. 

Fucking hell, I thought they were files. Need to go back to Specsavers.

I know she’s not a Cabinet Minister but I’ve just watched Helen Whately being interviewed on BBC Breakfast. 

Looked her up and see she’s an Oxford University Graduate and former employee of PriceWaterhouse and McKinsey. I can only assume that this has been a ‘who you know, rather than what you know’ state of affairs as I’ve rarely seen someone so effortlessly incompetent. 

Well, other than half the Cabinet and the floppy haired shambles at its head that is.