You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

22 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

10 month ban for Tonali incoming.

Come back next season, all is forgiven.

If it was December, then the ban would have been for 8 months.

He was essentially match fixing. A fucking disgraceful length of a ban. He bet on games that he played in. You cannot, in any sense, blame that on a gambling addiction. There are plenty of other sports/countries/games that he could be betting on. He should be banned for the maximum.

Modern football makes me want to fucking puke.

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

They'll just loan them someone from the saudi league. 

There's been some talk of Ruben Neves going there, dunno if it's just 2+2 clickbait but it wouldn't surprise me. It'd be an utter pisstake, but that's the Sportswashing Way.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Razoray said:

Come back next season, all is forgiven.

If it was December, then the ban would have been for 8 months.

He was essentially match fixing. A fucking disgraceful length of a ban. He bet on games that he played in. You cannot, in any sense, blame that on a gambling addiction. There are plenty of other sports/countries/games that he could be betting on. He should be banned for the maximum.

Modern football makes me want to fucking puke.

That's interesting, I haven't really followed it but there was some Geordie fans in the pub saying it was when he was in Italy and was betting in games in other countries that he wasn't involved in so he won't get a massive ban....they were obviously talking shit

21 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

That's interesting, I haven't really followed it but there was some Geordie fans in the pub saying it was when he was in Italy and was betting in games in other countries that he wasn't involved in so he won't get a massive ban....they were obviously talking shit

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/oct/18/newcastle-reports-tonali-admitted-betting-milan-games

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Not sure betting on your team to win is akin to match fixing.

More like insider trading. Like a first goal scorer might have huge odds, but you know ahead of the average punter that he'll be starting because the usual guy is injured, so you could load up (and tell your mates) before word gets out and the odds drop. 

Pacqueta one is to do with a yellow card isn't it, seem to remember him putting money on himself getting booked and he picked up a silly yellow. 

Read others have put bets on what minute the first throw will be and then just belting the ball out of plsy at the kick off etc

4 hours ago, Trumo said:

Beheddie moaning about his squad being decimated by injuries and suspensions. Maybe his gobshite assistant Tindall can come up with an innovative solution to help them cope. 

None of his players are suspended. Tonali is banned. 

They are missing 1 defender, a young back-up midfielder, 2 back-up wide players, and a striker, through injury. And Tonali, but fuck him.

It is hardly Vietnam FFS.  They are missing a few players.

That's what happens when you play midweek games Eddie. Not as easy as you thought it was going to be is it?

Ya fucking weasel. 

Really hoping Wolves take something off them at the weekend. Saudi apologist cunts

• Upvote 1

With Sandy Toenail suspended for 10 months now, I see they are linked with loaning Ruben Neves from another PIF owned club in January. 

Although I should be disgusted at this, given he won’t be registered to play against us on New Year’s Day and will be available to take points off our rivals, I’m actually all for it.