You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

It's a shame so many wont get a chance to say goodbye and thanks in some way if not at the match.

They might do something at albert dock sure i read somewhere think probably hear something soon ive tried looking but i cant find where i seen it well any way sure they will do something to honour the great man

1 minute ago, gkmacca said:

That was an enjoyable presser. A real end of season feel to it, but his couldn't give a damn comments were great, especially about BT/TNT or whatever the heck they're called.

Definitely a “I’m leaving, I don’t give a fuck” attitude. 

• Upvote 1

Journo's did their best to rile Klopp up didn't they? They know no bounds to their fucking stupidity sometimes. Thought he was going to explode at the end there when asked about Mo's future when they know he's not going to be around, absolute balloon heads these. 

Klopp to his credit handled the whole presser incredibly well.

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Keeps getting repeated on sky sports news 

Watched it all on YouTube, been hyped up a bit.

Hopefully here is more to come, this is the kind of stuff I asked for a few weeks back when it comes to the last press conference though, take the refs to the cleaners. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Code said:

Watched it all on YouTube, been hyped up a bit.

Hopefully here is more to come, this is the kind of stuff I asked for a few weeks back when it comes to the last press conference though, take the refs to the cleaners. 

I only said he died his hair for fuck sake don’t invade Sweden over it 

3 hours ago, Binomial said:

Journo's did their best to rile Klopp up didn't they? They know no bounds to their fucking stupidity sometimes. Thought he was going to explode at the end there when asked about Mo's future when they know he's not going to be around, absolute balloon heads these. 

Klopp to his credit handled the whole presser incredibly well.

Already being characterised as a rant, even by the likes of Bascombe. The media are part of the problem in this country, whereas they should be trying to facilitate the solutions. Bunch of cunts. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, DaveT said:

Already being characterised as a rant, even by the likes of Bascombe. The media are part of the problem in this country, whereas they should be trying to facilitate the solutions. Bunch of cunts. 

They're ultimately the ones responsible for Klopp leaving and wanting nothing more to do with football in this country. 

No length these wouldn't go to to further their own gratification the absolute chancers and what better way to do that than to use the name of someone like Klopp, they know that's the only time people will read any of their shit. 

11 minutes ago, DaveT said:

Aye, always was and will be because it gets them clicks from all the tribal social media dickheads who love to hate him because 'he's always moaning'.

Absolutely behind him just saying fuck it, two more games and I'm done dealing with the cunt UK media and officiating so I'm just gonna say what I want to no fucks given. With luck he'll tell the nobs at PGMOL to get fucked before he leaves as well.