You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2019

Elite

7 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

I don't think Joshua would get past the third against Wilder.

Aye, he’s been exposed, so to speak. Fortunately for him, carrying that tag around will make him more money with people wanting to see him get KO’d as well as people wanting him to win. 

If he beats Ruiz he’ll duck Wilder for as long as possible. 12 months ago most people would have had that the other way round. It’s been quite the turnaround in perception. 

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Luis Ortiz is about 84

Let me tell you something.

Wilder was good,

but compared to Luis Ortiz,

Wilder ain't shit!

He beat Luis Ortiz ' ass.

- He did whop Luis Ortiz' ass.

- Luis Ortiz was 75 years old!

I don't know how old he was,

but he got his ass whooped.

Luis Ortiz came out of retirement

to fight Wilder. He was 76 years old.

Luis Ortiz always lied about his age.

Once, Frank Sinatra sat in this chair.

I said, "You hang out with Luis Ortiz.

How old is he?"

Frank said,

"Luis Ortiz is 137 years old".

Oh, man.

You ain't never met no Frank Sinatra.

Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you!

Who's next?

• Upvote 3

Hahahaha Lee

Just watched Fury v Wilder back. How didn't Fury win the. One card had it 115:111 to Wilder. Corrupt as fuck. 

Knockdowns don't mean shit if they get up and dominate you for the next minute. Wilder just waits for his moment. Fury hit himself more times than Wilder did. 

Joshua hasn't got a hope in hell against either of them. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sir roger said:

England 4 down at lunch with Denly and Stokes grinding away. Another disappointing effort by the skipper who was the only wicket to fall in the morning.

I know mate. If they just get Stokes to drop his right shoulder and lamp a few of them all over the fucking place then you might have the right thread. 

• Upvote 2

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman has revealed Lawrence Okolie is among several boxers to be dropped from the December ratings.

A failure to agree on terms under the Clean Boxing Program means Okolie joins a list of those who won’t be recognized by the WBC.

Okolie is on the verge of landing a world title shot. But it won’t be for the coveted green and gold strap.

It’s more likely Okolie will be pushed for the WBA ‘regular’ title, which WBN doesn’t see as a world crown. Alternatively, the WBO could be possible.

Oh and Carl Frampton won last night

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

He is just completely unlikeable.

This in the comments made me laugh:

Anthony "thats a good question" Joshua

Andy "issa blessing" Ruiz

Deontay "most defnitely" Wilder

Tyson "100 percent" Fury

His faux-humble, thinking man who can't think personality is cringe worthy. I genuinely believe he's that media trained that he doesn't know who the fuck he is anymore.