You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

17 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Wouldn't the point be that if he actually does have mental health problems he would have had them prior as well -- you know when he was giving it the billy big bollocks and was a massive bellend?

Or have the mental health problems just become acute over the last 4 months?

Having them doesn't mean you have always had them. Or certainly not as obviously. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Code said:

I really hope they dont get Ighalo, Ive always liked him, or at least since his Lyn FK days.

He scores for fun in China as well, not that I have any idea if that means anything or not.

With the luck Oles having, Ighalo will infect the squad with the Corona virus.

5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Wouldn't the point be that if he actually does have mental health problems he would have had them prior as well -- you know when he was giving it the billy big bollocks and was a massive bellend?

Or have the mental health problems just become acute over the last 4 months?

No

3 minutes ago, Code said:

We once loaned Steven Caulker and played him up front. 

Ighalo will be a good signing for them sadly.

Yes, our recruitment appears to have improved somewhat since then to the point were improving the squad is almost impossible. 

1 hour ago, Code said:

They'd have been better off signing Steven Caulker. Improvements at both ends.

1 hour ago, Ne Moe Imya said:
When you have the chance to sign a 30-yr-old who's been playing in China for three years, who's on £300,000-a-week, you don't know when he's going to be able to play because he's effectively in quarantine & seemingly doing the whole thing via email...you have to take that chance
3:56 PM · Jan 31, 2020

Can’t help but feel that Si was involved in brokering this somewhere down the line ...

”He is a fantastic player. I’ve seen clips on vhs. I don’t know his second name but you only have to pay a third of his wages so 100k a week and he is all yours. Can you meet him in person? I’m afraid not, he’s in quarantine for eating a bat” 

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, Code said:

Hes not played since the beginning of December and will have to stay in quarantine for two weeks before he even gets on the training pitch. 

From Haland to this is funny.

Even Neil Warnock was on SSN last night saying he turned ighalo down on loan last year and he'd just had a new striker die in a plane crash and was desperately trying to fight relegation! I was incredible how many different people were saying is was desperation. 

Saying all that, he'll probably go on and score 10 goals now. 

Ighalo looked decent to me when he was at Watford and I think will do okay for them.  If they couldn't buy a player who they see as integral (such as Fernándes) they're right to look at a loan in January so theoretically they've made a good decision here.  Of course only time will tell.