You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drones at Gatwick

Section_31

7 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

It’s quite brilliant how slow the security services were to act. Makes you wonder is Trident really worth all that money? 

I think nuking Gatwick may be a slightly disproportionate response to a cunt with a drone but I’m happy to give it a go.  

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Russians this, nailed on.

Have to agree. Vlad is trolling us, talking about going ahead with democracy and Brexit, and then flying these fuckers off his mobile phone from the back of his limo. We'll be eating tinned beetroot after March next year and driving Ladas.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Have to agree. Vlad is trolling us, talking about going ahead with democracy and Brexit, and then flying these fuckers off his mobile phone from the back of his limo. We'll be eating tinned beetroot after March next year and driving Ladas.

I had nothing to do with it! My only crime is using them to hover around attractive female's bedroom windows. I am not (much of) a deviant you know.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I like the idea of training birds of prey to attack drones. Proper nature versus technology battle.

There's one near me and it hovers over my house when I'm on the loo reading Viz, I swear he's peeking through my velux. Just buy a subscription yourself, you skinflint!

Get a shotgun.

36 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I like the idea of training birds of prey to attack drones. Proper nature versus technology battle.

There's one near me and it hovers over my house when I'm on the loo reading Viz, I swear he's peeking through my velux. Just buy a subscription yourself, you skinflint!

Hold on, people can buy subscriptions to watch you on the lav? Hats off mate, good work if you can get it.

• Upvote 1

Allowing random twats to own small, unlicensed flying machines ‘obviously insane’

20th December 2018
droneman-667x375.jpg
  • Get Daily Mash headlines: 

PRIVATELY operated drones are a clear sign that society has lost its mind, experts have confirmed.

Researchers found it was ‘demonstrably insane’ to allow the average idiot to own a small, unpredictable flying machine.

unmiss-sound-button-muted-e74d67a0c85c3548f07d7564782a269c.svg

Professor Henry Brubaker, from the Institute for Studies, said: “We’re now allowing anyone to send a two-foot wide, unmanned helicopter into the air.

“You know how, in the course of a typical day, you come across at least a dozen utter morons that you wouldn’t trust to boil an egg?

“Do you see what I’m getting at?”

He added: “Can we please just stop – for five fucking minutes – and think about this?”

• Upvote 3

Drones are a fucking ridiculous idea. Fair enough let the security services use them but don't make them available to some cunt who can buy one off the internet then strap a bomb to it and fly it into a plane/built up area. Isis must be pissing themselves. We may as well start selling surface to air missiles in M&S 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Drones are a fucking ridiculous idea. Fair enough let the security services use them but don't make them available to some cunt who can buy one off the internet then strap a bomb to it and fly it into a plane/built up area. Isis must be pissing themselves. We may as well start selling surface to air missiles in M&S 

Funny you should say that, I wondered what it was next to the turkey crowns.