Quantcast
Firmino Racism Allegations - Page 15 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Firmino Racism Allegations

If its the same Creator Supreme he is a red he used to post on TTWAR with the old miserable fuckers. I'm sure it's the same one as I recognise the match starting predicting theme naming players and stuff.

Let's be honest a few of us couldn't stomach Brendan Rodgers and some on here never much liked Rafa Benitez so who are we to hammer someone else if they have a dislike of the manager. He behaves far better than myself and others have towards various managers.

If its the same Creator Supreme he is a red he used to post on TTWAR with the old miserable fuckers. I'm sure it's the same one as I recognise the match starting theme naming players and stuff.

Let's be honest a few of us couldn't stomach Brendan Rodgers and some on here never much liked Rafa Benitez so who are we to hammer someone else if they have an irrational dislike of the manager.

Nah not the same guy. That creator was at least funny. This one is about as funny as a boil on yer bum.

My initial reaction was that Holgate was covering his arse and trying to get us down to 10 men.

But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he misheard cause otherwise he's a nasty, nasty twat.

He should still be banned for 3 games for the push.

• Upvote 1

My initial reaction was that Holgate was covering his arse and trying to get us down to 10 men.

But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he misheard cause otherwise he's a nasty, nasty twat.

He should still be banned for 3 games for the push.

This. Said it before and am convinced of it or at the very least he heard what he wanted to hear.

Do what Terry did and drag Holgate through the courts,I wouldent trust them twats at the FA to give a impartial virdict.

That's not what happened.

The CPS took Terry to the criminal courts, because the evidence against him was so strong.

My favourite Everton comment, well I say favourite, the most absurd to be more specific.

bluestevonPlayer Valuation: £70m
Groucho said: 
Logic doesn't usually come into play when brainless racism is involved mate.

Even if nothing is proven in an investigation, it's important to hold that investigation as a sign that this is not going to be tolerated.

As I said earlier mate, one of Suarez grandparents is 'black' it didn't stop him from saying it either, lets face it there is an obvious skin colour difference between the two of them, no one would ever call Firminho the word he 'may have' used, because simply he does not look coloured - he looks south american.

It's pretty clear he says "puta" and that's what gets Holgate agitated - he hadn't reacted at all until that point in the clip. Holgate thinks that's a racist term and so mis-translates into the n-word.

Explains why no one else in proximity reacted and why Holgate was composed in the second half (assume someone corrected him at half time as per the Mirror article). 

It's pretty clear he says "puta" and that's what gets Holgate agitated - he hadn't reacted at all until that point in the clip. Holgate thinks that's a racist term and so mis-translates into the n-word.

Explains why no one else in proximity reacted and why Holgate was composed in the second half (assume someone corrected him at half time as per the Mirror article). 

Would not put any weight on that Mirror article saying it was sorted at half time because fat sham holgate and walsh made a formal complaint in the referees room after the game.

Would not put any weight on that Mirror article saying it was sorted at half time because fat sham holgate and walsh made a formal complaint in the referees room after the game.

Of course they did.

Its what cunts do.

Trio of cunts if ever I saw any

Tim Reedy @_timreedy
FollowFollow @_timreedy
More

I was that lipreader for The Sunday Mirror's coverage of the Holgate-Firminho clash. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/lip-reader-analyses-roberto-firmino-11809382.amp 

3:54 AM - 7 Jan 2018

Direct message

Have Everton made a formal complaint?

I can't find any reference to that in any of the reports I've skimmed.

Apparently they've launched 6, but each time they've gone out for a throw. 

Have Everton made a formal complaint?

I can't find any reference to that in any of the reports I've skimmed.

3rd paragraph in. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5242405/Liverpool-face-race-row-Roberto-Firminos-derby-spat.html

They made a complaint to the ref after the game. The ref has to complete some exceptional incident report or something.