You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) - 3pm, Sat 16/09/17 - Just get the job done.

Trumo

I knew we'd fuck this up when I thought a mirror in Next was an entrance to another room, continued to say "after you" to my own fucking reflection and walked straight into the fucking thing after I got fed up of waiting for the cunt to move.

Ha ha, I've done that in a shop came Barney's in New York. Felt a right twat.

German Brendan Rodgers. I want this cunt gone.

The difference was Rodgers teams tried to be defensively solid ie. going 3 at the back and couldn't manage it. We are trying to be attacking and we're slightly underachieving on that front. Haven't seen Coutinho, Mané and Salah play together yet.

Every forumite wants wise, old, experienced heads but collectively loses their own heads whenever we don't win a game by 2 clear goals.

No thats not what this is about.

Its about relentless repeated mistakes and continual failure to address glaring, obvious, weaknesses.

Obvious to a ten year old.

And to call it out on here, you get called all sorts.

Fucking madness.

Strangely they've scored against better defences than ours and whilst it was poor for their goal, that wasn't why we drew!

I thought we played well, some lovely football. Can did well I think - provided a bit more protection.

And as for those cheeky cunts! 'In your Liverpool slum'? You fucking joking!

Every forumite wants wise, old, experienced heads but collectively loses their own heads whenever we don't win a game by 2 clear goals.

Agree....however I think a certain amount of the bile is coming from the fact that the way we are dropping points seems so predictable given the way the transfer window went.

Had Klopp signed a CB or managed to get VVD and the results ended up being the same most of the shit would be dropping on the players.

He's stated he is fine with our choices in defence so he has got to take the heat when points are dropped on account of them.

I think he's the best we can get under these owners but he's got to get this sorted if we're to stay in the top 4.

He deserves the criticism for the state of the defence, just as much as he deserves praise for the brilliant attacking play.

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism. However If you are more interested in being proven right than supporting the team, you can fuck off. He is allowed to make errors, he's the manager.

He can't throw names around to sign, differ the tactics on a whim because unlike us, his decisions are put into action by the team and he is judged on his decisions. We are not.

• Upvote 1

Strangely they've scored against better defences than ours and whilst it was poor for their goal, that wasn't why we drew!

I thought we played well, some lovely football. Can did well I think - provided a bit more protection.

And as for those cheeky cunts! 'In your Liverpool slum'? You fucking joking!

I had the misfortune to go to Burnley once for couple of days....you would struggle to find a more ugly looking town and backwards town full of mongs - i reckon there is only actually about 3 families in the town...