You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (H) - 3pm, Sat 16/09/17 - Just get the job done.

Trumo

Seriously, liverpoolsno9, do you go around calling people "pricks" and "wankers" in real life? If not, why come on here, an internet forum, and do it? It's just bizarre.

Fair point!

But, you do have a persona. Which i'm guessing is nothing like what you are like in reality?

No need for the abuse. By anyone, on anyone.

Same old story lately, we need to have ambition on and off the pitch. We're shite at building on promising positions, we continually fail to improve when we're in the Champions League.

Finishing in the top 4 last season should have been the spring board to bring in about six quality players and prune a load of shite from the squad.

Yet we stood still and now we're paying for it.

Same shit different season.

• Upvote 1

Seriously, liverpoolsno9, do you go around calling people "pricks" and "wankers" in real life? If not, why come on here, an internet forum, and do it? It's just bizarre.

Only to people I think are Pricks and Wankers. Some of the shit about Klopp on here is embarrassing and there is no need for it, he deserves some criticism but wankers and pricks calling for his head are just that. Sky generation mongs. Tell what is bizaare though, you coming on a football forum to post totally irrelevant shit and ruining every thread with your inane 'catchphrases', as you call them.

Only to people I think are Pricks and Wankers. Some of the shit about Klopp on here is embarrassing and there is no need for it, he deserves some criticism but wankers and pricks calling for his head are just that. Sky generation mongs. Tell what is bizaare though, you coming on a football forum to post totally irrelevant shit and ruining every thread with your inane 'catchphrases', as you call them.

I take it that you are aware that you can put posters, of your choice, on ignore?

I'm yet to see anyone (barring maybe creator supreme - who hasn't rated him from day one) on here calling for Klopp's head. However, if and when that does happen, people will be entitled to their opinion. It won't make them a wanker, a prick or a Sky generation whopper.

Klopp makes shit decisions, constantly.

You don't walk away from that unscathed. We're just spinning our fucking wheels yet again.

After so many years on this forum, I still honestly can't tell whether you're an out and out WUM, a complete mong or just completely mental... and it's like I'm 33.3% on each option still. Quite impressive 

I think you will find a few who don't rate the manager on here are certainly not Sky generation mate, I don't want him gone but like others will voice my opinion, he is probably our biggest asset still, but he needs to pull his finger out. Nothing seems to be being learned, we're predictably bad in defence, sterile in midfield a today were wasteful in attack, happens to us a lot.

Apart from that we're ok.

Chill and have a custard cream.

I think you will find a few who don't rate the manager on here are certainly not Sky generation mate, I don't want him gone but like others will voice my opinion, he is probably our biggest asset still, but he needs to pull his finger out. Nothing seems to be being learned, we're predictably bad in defence, sterile in midfield a today were wasteful in attack, happens to us a lot.

He's a malted milk kind of lad i reckon...

I take it that you are aware that you can put posters, of your choice, on ignore?

Whether I put you on ignore or not, it's still bizaare. Coming on a Footy forum to post shite. You dont have an opinion about ANYTHING football related and, yet, you come on a footy forum to post stupid childish shite like 'yer ma' in every thread. Bizaare.

• Upvote 1

Whether I put you on ignore or not, it's still bizaare. Coming on a Footy forum to post shite. You dont have an opinion about ANYTHING football related and, yet, you come on a footy forum to post stupid childish shite like 'yer ma' in every thread. Bizaare.

shit, liverpoolsno9, I think my wife has hacked your account.

Disappointing draw. Should have won but we were not clinical enough up front, neither were we solid enough at the back.

Klopp gets credit for what is good, and he also gets criticism for what is bad.

Top four finish and CL football back at Anfield. Credit.

Incredible attacking football when it clicks. Credit.

Iffy defence. Valid criticism.

Transfer window. Mixed bag. Big miss was not adding a central defender. Keita doesn't help this season, but that was good business signing him when we did before others got in there. Salah was good business too. Solanke has displaced Origi so he was good business too. Too early to see what AOC will bring, and Robertson needs more football so we can see what he's made of.

Burnley are a well organized and dogged team. They drew 1-1 at Spurs as well. It's easy to pile it on at times like this but we need a bit of calm.

Totally agree with you. Not saying they're all Sky generation but there is more than a fair share on here. I'm not against anyone voicing their opinion if it's constructive. But some of the shit on here towards Klopp is plain wrong.