You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford(a) match thread

LFC 6 Times

How will you know?

If FSG fully back Klopp I think it will be obvious, but if it's not, how will you know if yet another underwhelming summer is Klopp or FSG'S choice?

Because I suspect if Klopp doesn't get what he wants this time he won't tell all who are willing to listen that he has never had a transfer money issue with the owners,  and it's there if he wants it.  He won't go full spoilt child, but it will be plain enough.

Not even Lallana's mum believes in her son as much as stringvest does. Shine on stringy you crazy diamond. We have a championship coach and a mid-table squad. Wish we had owners this club deserved.

bus.jpg

It's a moment worth the entrance fee to a football match. And I think even Watford fans would look back and say that too when they know their club is safe in the division again. I even think the players on the pitch will feel privileged to have seen it. What must go through a keepers mind when they see a goal like that go passing them?

Pears

CAYWVRBWEAAGw-7.jpg

• Upvote 1

Wasn't as good as Lucas doing a dive in the box. That might be the best thing I've seen all season.

It was a magnificent attempt at an unforced dive, he actually flew through the air like supergirl and landed looking at the referee.

Guest Pistonbroke

Tom Cleverley's not very good at the old 'football game', is he?

I'll have you know he turned down a lucrative Chinese deal.

Apparently he wasn't keen on doing the late shift when all the piss heads were leaving the pubs.