You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (H) League Cup semi final 2nd Leg - no shit puns edition

A real toss up this one , the bookies have both teams at 5/6 to go through.

Just hoping we can break out of the languor we have exhibited for over a month now.

Think Can needs dropping and put Lallana where he is most effective. Would probably go for Sturridge and Coutinho either side of Firmino up front.

A real toss up this one , the bookies have both teams at 5/6 to go through.

Think Can needs dropping and put Lallana where he is most effective. Would probably go for Sturridge and Coutinho either side of Firmino up front.

is right...this decision for my money needs taking - it isn't working playing players out of position/asking them to do a job...although it could be argued sturridge wider is another example of that...it shouldn't be case that our whole system turns to shite because 1 player is out - where is the cover?

he'd be better off changing formation than what has been doing...even shove milner up there where mane was and risk the moron at lb would be better.

it is the one big mark on klopp here so far for me how he has dealt with missing mane and cou so far...roots of it are in our paper thin squad of course

I'm not someone who needs entertaining football to be happy, give me the win anytime, but the last couple games have really tested my patience.

I usually love the match cos I'll nearly always watch with family or friends and that's what it's all about but lately I just can't wait for the match to end. The Plymouth games in particular were like games against the Mancs in the sense that 90 minutes felt more like 5 hours.

I always tell my lass not to bother me during the match. Against Plymouth I started texting her I was that fucken bored.

If we can't beat them at Anfield with a cup final berth on the line and with Fonte and van Dijk both out, we've got real problems.

They kept us fairly quiet in that league game where we were at full strength. Am I right no Cou tonight?

They might be without their best two defenders but I don't fancy us scoring more than one without no Cou or Mane so we could be in for a long night