You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Baby Ape

Sugar Ape

That's was ten times worse than anything the dogs have ever done. It sprayed about two foot right past my face.

Have you bought her one of those Bumbo chairs? Quick word of advice, try and avoid sitting her on it when she's due a big shit. The only way the poo can go is up and out. I learned that lesson the hard way.

• Upvote 1

Have you bought her one of those Bumbo chairs? Quick word of advice, try and avoid sitting her on it when she's due a big shit. The only way the poo can go is up and out. I learned that lesson the hard way.

Not yet but I'll probably get one. She can go in it when I'm in work and the Mrs can deal with it. I've been very cautious so far, had a little peek and there was a tiny piece of poo so thought I'll do that so I've done my bit and she shits all over me the second I get her nappy off. Must have come out 100mph.

Apologies- only just jumped in on this. Congratulations to Mrs Ape and yourself.

I must say that what a father has to endure during the labour mentally is fucking a massive ordeal if things are not going to plan. M

My wife and I had a very traumatic first labour experience (without you saying but I'm guessing you did to) where we nearly lost my daughter numerous times. Thankfully the incredible NHS team managed to be fully staffed that night (thank god) and made so many correct decisions at the correct times.

My wife was in a cuckoo land far far away with the amount of drugs she was on and it was me having to go through it all with no sleep in 3 days ect. It's tough Ape, I know so massive congratulations.

• Upvote 1

Apologies- only just jumped in on this. Congratulations to Mrs Ape and yourself.

I must say that what a father has to endure during the labour mentally is fucking a massive ordeal if things are not going to plan. M

My wife and I had a very traumatic first labour experience (without you saying but I'm guessing you did to) where we nearly lost my daughter numerous times. Thankfully the incredible NHS team managed to be fully staffed that night (thank god) and made so many correct decisions at the correct times.

My wife was in a cuckoo land far far away with the amount of drugs she was on and it was me having to go through it all with no sleep in 3 days ect. It's tough Ape, I know so massive congratulations.

Cheers. Yeah can't fault the NHS staff. Baby and wife are still in there now and they've all been brilliant. Got rinsed by those people who come round and take the photos though, they took them then played a little montage with music too sad to play at a funeral and reduced my bird to tears then slipped her a price list.

Bigger racket than the Mafia.

• Upvote 1

Cheers. Yeah can't fault the NHS staff. Baby and wife are still in there now and they've all been brilliant. Got rinsed by those people who come round and take the photos though, they took them then played a little montage with music too sad to play at a funeral and reduced my bird to tears then slipped her a price list.

Bigger racket than the Mafia.

Try having 3 mouse mat/keyring/ 40 XL picture packs at 1K each and then you can start!