You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW picks the team v Basle

Paco

TLW picks the team v Basle  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who starts?

2. 2. what formation?

One thing I learned from that is that Rodgers is not worried about his job.

Turgid, paralytic, catatonic shite on a fucking stick. Get Gerrard, Lambert and Henderson off and get some fucking pace and urgency and fucking ability out there.

Rodgers would get another job and probably do quite well after doing his work experience with us

Disgrace of a performance! This is one of the saddest displays in this club's history so far. FSG would do oth us and Rodgers a favour by relieving him of his duties. He just looks like he himself wants to be put out of his misery on the sidelines right now. He clearly doesn't have a fucking clue how to turn this around. It's come to a point where he's just changing the first eleven just for the sake of it in hope of stumbling upon the right team. The reality is that issue lies far deeper than picking the right eleven, we don't actually have a football style identity in the first place.

Fucking cunts everyone involved in that fiasco over the summer, terminate lovrens contract.

Might as well send skrtel with him, just make silly passes to team mates who have no time on the ball, someone just needs to terminate Johnson as I fear I could smash up my tv. I can actually say I hate him and I don't even know the guy.

YOu absolute cunts. You have wasted our best chance of cementing a place in top 4 and CL in a decade. You fucking bottling, wasting shithouse, arrogant, take-your-eye-of-the-ball, unimaginative, douche-nozzle fucks. You have sold the best we ever had and wasted the money on turnips. Fuck off.

Sorry lads, had to let it out.

• Upvote 4