Quantcast
Mohamed Salah - Page 197 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Mohamed Salah

Besides Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar, there's no one as productive as Salah in that type of position. We need to remember that. He is one of the best players in the history of this club and the English game.

But but he's a poo4 finisher and incredibly selfish. 

Flog him and buy someone I've seen once on Eurosport, whose potential is high on FM. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

That's unbelievable. Sometimes he's frustrating. Like having an Aston Martin but annoyed because it hasn't got a heated windscreen like a ford fiesta.

Don't knock those heated windscreens on Ford Fiestas. An absolute godsend.

• Upvote 1

And Aston use loads of Ford bits anyway so they probably use the same manufacturer of screen and Ford wiring to hook it up anyway. 

6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Don't knock those heated windscreens on Ford Fiestas. An absolute godsend.

I have a 07 ford focus.  I'm only holding onto it because of the heated windows at this stage

• Upvote 1

He's on course for about 25 goals in total this year, should just about get to 20 in the league.  Reckon that's an acceptable return for a forward in our team, he's never going to live up to that first season again and I think that clouds people's judgement of hiss current performances a bit.

On 30/01/2020 at 19:14, TheDrowningMan said:

Impressive stats from Mo, but that fella has got his maths back to front. It’s a goal or assist in just over every 90 minutes, not under.

1 hour ago, belarus said:

Impressive stats from Mo, but that fella has got his maths back to front. It’s a goal or assist in just over every 90 minutes, not under.

Mo aint played every minute of the 95 games.

11 minutes ago, SilverSong said:

Mo aint played every minute of the 95 games.

No, yeah, that’s what I meant. That’s what I was getting at. Did that not come across? I meant what you said. The right thing.

C4E57E4B-C7A7-4346-B2F9-F097BD972D32.gif

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

He's on course for about 25 goals in total this year, should just about get to 20 in the league.  Reckon that's an acceptable return for a forward in our team, he's never going to live up to that first season again and I think that clouds people's judgement of hiss current performances a bit.

I think it probably does due to the high expectations. That said, the sheer amount of wasted opportunities, poor passes, poor choices, etc, this season and part of the last, is infuriating at times. He’s just not as involved or performing (aside from goals/assists) to such a high level any more. He seems to have lost pace, and is quite selfish, and not in the good way. 

Still boss though, but needs to find his previous form outside of the goals/assists. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thought he played well today, best performance of the season so far and he's been sneakily moving up the top-scorers table in the past few weeks. In joint third place now with 14 goals.

Is he stepping up because Mane isn't on the pitch? Seemed like a totally different player the last 2 games. He was brilliant today. Tracking back and involved everywhere. 

4 minutes ago, moof said:

From day 1 he has consistently delivered the goods. Top, top, top, top, top player. Superb today 

Four tops? Love a bit of Mo town

• Upvote 4