You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jason Cundy is a c#€t

Jurgens Red Army

Hold up... People didn't already know Jason Cundy is a cunt?

Before this thread, I don't think I'd ever heard of him.  If he was a player, he never registered with me.  From what I've gleaned from this thread, he exists on Twitter, Talksport and Chelsea TV: these places are the natural habitats of cunts.  Being in any way surprised at him is a bit like looking into a sewer and being alarmed to find shit and rats.

As for the YouTube link to Chelsea TV (which was uploaded by a Manc - obsessed much?) I couldn't see anything to get narked about in the half of it that I watched. A nothing clip of a nothing person.

• Upvote 1

Before this thread, I don't think I'd ever heard of him.  If he was a player, he never registered with me.  From what I've gleaned from this thread, he exists on Twitter, Talksport and Chelsea TV: these places are the natural habitats of cunts.  Being in any way surprised at him is a bit like looking into a sewer and being alarmed to find shit and rats.

As for the YouTube link to Chelsea TV (which was uploaded by a Manc - obsessed much?) I couldn't see anything to get narked about in the half of it that I watched. A nothing clip of a nothing person.

Nailed. I know of him because i work in a job which requires me to drive very long distances. As such i like to keep up to date with football and I'm sorry to admit this leads to to listen to Talkshite occasionally. Although admittedly it doesn't stay on long when this pan faced cock master takes to the microphone. 

I got a bus from Cheltenham station to the races a few years ago and he was at the front shouting about how much champagne he was going to drink and how much money he had. It was a long old ride and he managed to piss everyone off on the bus. I did wonder why he'd be on a bus if he was that loaded. So, he's also a cunt in real life.

• Upvote 1

There are no ex Chelsea players in the media though

Not true at all. You make that sound like a bad thing tho. Can you imagine more than 1 Ray Wilkins? My word. I don't mind Hoddle but he can talk alot of shite at times.

When the current crop of Chelsea players retire - if they fancy it ofcourse, we will see them - but do Terry and Lampard strike you are pundits? I don't see it personally. Lampard seems to want the quiet life and I'm sure Mongo see's himself as future manager. The cunt.

As are Cascarino and Duberry. But us disproving Shitcoat's claim with actual proof doesn't mean a thing.

Lets not forget townsend whos on all the big champs league games on itv.

Thinking about it Im sure Gullit and Townsend have been critical of chelsea teams managed by jose for some reason I cant remember, Im also fairly sure jose had a little spat with gullit about comments he made.

Jose knows what hes saying is bollocks about bias, more mind games and it seems the normal plebs in the media have fell for it again.

Not true at all. You make that sound like a bad thing tho. Can you imagine more than 1 Ray Wilkins? My word. I don't mind Hoddle but he can talk alot of shite at times.

When the current crop of Chelsea players retire - if they fancy it ofcourse, we will see them - but do Terry and Lampard strike you are pundits? I don't see it personally. Lampard seems to want the quiet life and I'm sure Mongo see's himself as future manager. The cunt.

I know mate I was being a bit sarcastic using Mourinho's comments

I'm neither angry nor upset at watching that vid. In fact it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside as its proof positive that Chelsea and their supporters are small time wannabees who are massively jealous of our success.

I might have to watch that vid every day to remind myself that life could have been worse.

Cundy - the no nothing footballing flop - always has been and always will be a massive cunt. And his wife's a real boot. That's proper fugly that. Hurts my eyes.

She should have got her developing bingo wings sorted while she was having her paps stuffed with silicon.  She'll have a fanny like a burst couch too, she's got that cunty look about her.  That & she was with that oxygen thief Cundy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's a well known fact that Jason Cundy only played for Chelsea as a result of writing to Jimmy Saville so he could play for his boyhood club. The only reason he managed o drag his career out was that he had loads of incriminating photos of Jimmy Saville in his trailer so Saville got him a move to Tottenham.

Dave Lee Travis managed to break into his house when he was on Talkshite and burnt the photos just before Jimmy Saville died.

• Upvote 1

The reason this fuckwit is divorced is because his son came home early and walked in on him banging some spare bird in the marital bed. 'Cunty' then tried to bribe/blackmail the kid into not telling his mum - like his career that plan didn't stack up to much hence a costly divorce! Fuckwit scumbag, and that's from people who actually know him!

The reason this fuckwit is divorced is because his son came home early and walked in on him banging some spare bird in the marital bed. 'Cunty' then tried to bribe/blackmail the kid into not telling his mum - like his career that plan didn't stack up to much hence a costly divorce! Fuckwit scumbag, and that's from people who actually know him!

That's funny as fuck. What an absolute prick he is. Perfectly suited to his affiliation with that club and the other shithouses who are connected to it.

• Upvote 1