You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watches

Elmyn Noos

They're not mate.

Fake = replica, replica = fake, but some are tat, some are fucking excellent quality.

In the rep world, as with most things,you generally get what you pay for.

In some countries reps and fakes are legal. In others, not so much. Either way, Omega and their ilk will never be happy that others are making low price versions of their watches.

There's a difference between a rep and a fake too. The only thing they have in common is that neither of them are genuine.

Saw a real Ladies Tag today in a Jewelers for 80 quid im wondering if it worth buying to sell. I think it was this one http://www.thbaker.co.uk/TAG-HEUER-Ladies-Aquaracer-Watch-WAF1412.BA0823.html it doesn't have a box though. I;m thinking of taking my uncle with me when hes next off but i reckon it will go by then. Any real Tag watch must be profitable for that right??

Saw a real Ladies Tag today in a Jewelers for 80 quid im wondering if it worth buying to sell. I think it was this one http://www.thbaker.co.uk/TAG-HEUER-Ladies-Aquaracer-Watch-WAF1412.BA0823.html it doesn't have a box though. I;m thinking of taking my uncle with me when hes next off but i reckon it will go by then. Any real Tag watch must be profitable for that right??

No you didn't. You just didn't mate. You did not see any genuine Tag Heur watch anywhere on this earth for £80. 

Please stop ruining what was a quite a good thread with your inane babblings about how replicas watches aren't fake and your fanstasies of 80 quid Tag watches. 

In fact, can we just have an admin go back and delete the last 10 pages or whatever it is that's now been completely monopolised with this fucking shit?

Cheers

No you didn't. You just didn't mate. You did not see any genuine Tag Heur watch anywhere on this earth for £80. 

Please stop ruining what was a quite a good thread with your inane babblings about how replicas watches aren't fake and your fanstasies of 80 quid Tag watches. 

In fact, can we just have an admin go back and delete the last 10 pages or whatever it has that's been monopolised with this shit?

Cheers

It isnt a fake its old this you could tell weight and everything. I went into get a link out of my watch and to service it he refused the service as it wasnt genuine. Told me id be wasting my money this shop is selling it as geniune Tag, Its very reputable jewelers aswell been around for years. he aint gonna risk selling a fake as a genuine is he?? I'm dealy fucking serious what i saw and what he said. He had another with box that he wanted 220 for. 

Anyway, getting back to some actual real life. 

We're having a baby tomorrow, so I'm considering trading in my Explorer II I acquired last year for something a little more modest and pocketing the change. 

I'm loving the look of the Tudor Black Bay and have found one, boxed, as new and mint for less that £2k. If I can get £4.5k for my Explorer then I reckon I'm on to a good thing.

What do youse think of this bad boy?

Dscn20164.jpg

Tudor+Heritage+Black+Bay+aged+leather+st

It isnt a fake its old this you could tell weight and everything. I went into get a link out of my watch and to service it he refused the service as it wasnt genuine. Told me id be wasting my money this shop is selling it as geniune Tag, Its very reputable jewelers aswell been around for years. he aint gonna risk selling a fake as a genuine is he?? I'm dealy fucking serious what i saw and what he said. He had another with box that he wanted 220 for. 

Simon, listen to me mate. You did not see a genuine Aquaracer ladies Tag watch for 80 quid. He's a liar, or you are. Either way, this is bullshit. 

Then it's junkm fit foe pares at best. Even then I doubt very much it's genuine. 

You can't even buy one bracelet link for a Tag watch for 80 quid. Not even an  "old" one. 

If it wasnt and i make him do a reciept saying genuine, I could sue right?? I just want to know if i take his word for it being genuine I'm safe. If its real i must be guarenteed profit if its not then ill take him to the courts or something.

Would any Tag be worth 80? it was in decent condition he said it was old though.

This is what I am saying. If it's a Tag, then there is something seriously wrong with it, like the insides have been ripped out and replaced with crap. The jeweller is not a charity, if he could sell it for more, then he would. It is highly doubtful that you are going to make a load of money on this