You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Really? You drove the Rev away and now you're whining about Rico fucking off?

Drove the Rev away, my word, I had a row with him and he threw his teddy out and flounced. Some driving away. A good insight in to how this place works though, well done. Drove away indeed. And I’m not “whining” about anybody leaving. Have you ever considered a career with the red tops? 

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Drove the Rev away, my word, I had a row with him and he threw his teddy out and flounced. Some driving away. A good insight in to how this place works though, well done. Drove away indeed. And I’m not “whining” about anybody leaving. Have you considered a career with the red tops? 

Mate, only complete tool bags get a ban in this place. It is quite literally an internet safe zone.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Mate, only complete tool bags get a ban in this place. It is quite literally an internet safe zone.

Firstly I’m not your mate but if you must know I asked Dave ( who I know a bit) to delete my account at the time because I couldnt be arsed with the abuse I was getting over I it,  he didn’t want to because he considered me a good poster/contributor so he banned me in case I wanted to come back, in which case he would lift the ban, Feel free to ask him if you doubt me, I wouldn’t have bothered dragging up all this ancient shit

but 1.  I no longer give a fuck what anybody thinks of me on here  and I was just asked directly who I was and 2. Turdseye made a shithouse post about it few days back which pissed me off a bit (he knows which one) 

1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

Firstly I’m not your mate but if you must know  I asked Dave to delete my account at the time because I couldnt be arsed with the abuse I was getting, he didn’t want to because he considered me a good poster so he banned me in case I wanted to come back, in which case he would lift the ban, Feel free to ask him if you doubt me, I wouldn’t have bothered dragging up all this ancient shit  

but 1. Im now older, I no longer give a fuck and I was asked directly who I was and 2. Turdseye made a shithouse post about it few days back which pissed me off a bit (he knows which one) 

Allright allright, a little quality in this.

Firstly -- eh, no, not really, that seems wrong.

To begin with, when an American calls you mate they don't mean it.

I think the last sentence proves my point of fellas who employ military prefixes to their user names. He is a wrong un.

Off the top off my head there are only two out of all these that can be argued as being sound.

The original Captain who is a Norwegian lad if I am not mistaken.

The other was General Dryness for awhile who was Hudu.

The rest are all insufferable bores.

Glad you have your life moving in the right direction.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kevin D said:

I am literally being accused of genocide in the match thread.

It’s outrageous.

I thought you made a big thing about leaving, what happened there?

Also, why do you have the Newcastle United club crest as an avatar?

Two fair questions there, Stouff. 

Kev D will get all evasive about his transfer falling through. He’s basically the Naby Keita of the forum. Living off a previously stellar reputation but he’s stagnated, he’s always looking backwards and now everybody knows what to expect from him from one week to the next.

His high post count makes him unflushable and the Newcastle avatar is a disgrace.  

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

As many on here are aware I was King Emlyn, got into a row with the vicar whose name escapes who everybody loved, got absolute dogs abuse for it, got banned and then came back as Howdy.

Can't remember what the argument was about now but I do remember you were spot on & the Rev was being a complete fanny.

Rev G Richards kept us all in the loop about things happening on the ground in Indiana. Proper reporting from an Englishman abroad. 

After Howdy viciously hounded him out people have come to rely on Florida Man for US news and opinion.

Florida Man, man. We might as well have someone in Mexico for all he’s worth.