You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW's Favourite Crisps Flavour

Vincent Vega

Favourite Crisp Flavour  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Crisp Flavour

• Ready Salted
    • Cheese 'n' Onion
    • Salt 'n' Vinegar
    • Beef (all variants)
    • Smokey Bacon
    • Roast Chicken
    • Prawn Cocktail
    • Pickled Onion
    • Worcester Sauce
    • Tomato Ketchup
    • Cheese

Which flavour do you like above all others?

I know there are all sorts of flavours not in the poll like Thai Chilli, Hedgehog, Marmite etc but I'd never be able to think of them all so have just gone with the traditional flavours that you get with the likes of Walkers.

My favourite is without doubt cheese 'n' onion, I love this flavour with just regular crisps, Sqaures and Hula Hoops, I may try the other flavours from time to time but cheese 'n' onion will always be my overall favourite.

I'm fairly certain I've eaten a packet of cheese and onion every day for about the last 15 years.

I consider my addiction to these crisps on the same level as a smoker. And alarmingly each packet seems to be better than the last.

I'd give up beer before cheese and onion crisps

Depends dunnit.

Walkers = Cheese & onion

Squares = Salt & vinegar

Hula hoops = ready salted

Monster munch = beef

Kettle chips = Mature cheddar & onion

French fries = Worcester sauce

Brannigans = Lamb & mint

McCoys = Sizzling King Prawn

Roysters = T bone steak

Nandos = Hot or Very Hot

Seabrook = Cheese & onion

On their own: Smokey Bacon

With a butty: Plain

You lot would have been very welcome at our house when I was a kid. There were literally dozens of packets of Cheese and Onion left over from the multipacks we had as kids* - no fucker would touch them - not even on a Tuesday.

*(From a choice of Cheese and Onion, Salt & Vinegar and Plain since you ask - meaty crisps were a fucking luxury)

On their own: Smokey Bacon

With a butty: Plain

Not had Smokey bacon in years. Love'em, they seemed to have escaped me, I'll be changing that shortly.

I voted C&O (Walkers) on the poll on the strength of their ability between two pieces of white buttered bread. Majestic.

I think I preferred Golden Wonder as a kid, or Smiths, then Walkers introduced the foil bag for freshness. Boom, crisp evolution right there.

Honourable mentions should also go to Salt & Shake, and non Potato based snacks such as Burton's Fish & Chips, Wotsits waffles, Monster munch and onion rings.