You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brendan:

"We're disappointed to have lost.

After the opening 5 or 10 minutes, it was a near perfect away performance. We had chances to score, should have been in front and looked defensively solid.

To have conceded the goals in the last 20 minutes was very disappointing.

Luis could have had a hat-trick by half time. He was a bit unlucky. He's been brilliant for us all season, and he never stopped trying.

That's the positive we take into the next game."

A near perfect away performance????? Give me one of your funny fags right now Brendan!

'defensively solid' 'near perfect away performance' ???

He either genuinely believes that in which case he is fucking deluded or he thinks the fans will swallow that in which case he is naive.

He is embarrassing himself and the club now coming out with shite like that, he wants to go and watch some of our European aways from a few years back and wash his fucking mouth out with soap before spouting that bollocks.

It's getting me down now almost every game, it's not like a few years back where I thought we could muster a run because this whole squad and management couldn't muster a fucking burp between them

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
To be honest mate, I'm not one to sit here and take the piss out of him or hang him for trying to stir passion into quite a tepid fanbase.

I really do see the Brent impression people get off of him but he is on a hiding to nothing because people won't respect him whatever it says.

I don't really know how to feel at the moment. To have regressed so much in one week is alarming. I am not confident for Swansea in the slightest.

Yeah there isn't much to point to as positives. Well we're not out of this competition yet, an early goal and you never know.

inexperience in europe from the manager showed tonight.

as soon as I got home and turned on the telly zenit scored.

could have been closed down but some strike. 2nd one is a killer and questions have to be asked of GJ again.

lucas and wisdom, if they didn't start the game should have been on at 60 mins to shut up shop.

gonna have to be some performance next thursday.

Hodgson didn't realise the size of this club which is unforgivable given his vast experience hmmm, he also underestimated the fans desire and cosied up to Taggart. Rodgers just thinks we're all fucking stupid. We should give Gazza a job when he gets better and send him out at Press Conferences after games, he'd make more sense. Or we could play him instead of the Welsh Xavi. Welsh navvy more like.

His only objectives will be to stay on the good side of the owners and media, nothing more. He'll get a second season irrespective of his performance this season, he's FSG's choice. I'm really not expecting miracles, top four was always unrealistic but I'm really not seeing any progress and we've regressed substantially in certain areas.

There will undoubtedly be another 180 page statistics dripping document in the making at the moment focusing on the positives. Our 2nd phase retention has improved by 13% over the season. FSG will love it.

It all feeds into an ever increasingly Hodgsonesque performance, constantly rounding down expectations to bring them into alignment with results.

Guest davelfc
Difficult to envisage them not scoring or us getting four.

We've got nothing to lose, go out all guns blazing. Worst case scenario they score early, well them scoring at all would be a disaster.

We're not out yet but it's going to take some players with big bollocks to get something from the next game, maybe 7 days is enough for some to find them.

The difference is that we could at least defend under the manager they sacked. Now we concede 2 goals in almost every game against any team from any league.

With the same players!

Is this all Rodgers fault? It is likely that we will finish with more points and in a better league position than under the previous manager! Is that not progress? Or do you think that cup-ties determine a team's real position in regards to progress?

Billy Bob, or Windass as you formally were, why are you using the word "we" when you're a Hull City supporter? You're a WUM. You've been outed. Your time here is done. Do one back to your own forums, you sad twat.

Haha, the fact that someone had the same username as me on a Hull City forum means that I am him???

How fucking sad you must be to believe that that is true!

As I said on another thread, have an opinion mate...don't just dismiss mine cos you don't like it and someone happens to have the same name as me on an obscure forum with regards to this one!!

Do you think you are the only guy with the name Anubis on Internet forums?

Why don't you fuck off and discuss Egyptology on the Ancient Egypt forum on DigitalSpy, cos there is a user on there called Anubis...and obviously that must be you!

What a shitty week. 1-0 would have been disappointing but still very retrievable but yet again we couldn't hold out for even a few minutes when the opposition really went for it. We seem to concede a goal every time we come under the remotest bit of pressure. It reminded me of a lot of our European away trips in the nineties when we always seemed very tactically naive and always gave ourselves too much to do in the second leg at Anfield. An early goal next week and the crowd behind the team and you never know but Zenit look like a team suited to getting men behind the ball and hitting us on the break. Hard to imagine us keeping a clean sheet with the way we're defending at the moment. Missing good chances at one end and constantly conceding goals because we can't just get the basics right at the other. There can't be a more infuriating team to watch in the whole of Europe at the moment.

Belting spot, Anubis.

Now, let's piss in crisp bags and throw them at him.

Unfortunately for Anubis it is not me, we just have the same name!

Just like Anubis has the same name as various other posters on various internet forums worldwide...are we to assume that all those posters posting under the name Anubis are in fact the same person?

How fucking sad people must be to assume this, yet we have people on here who do that! Hahahahhahahahahahaha

You're not fooling anyone here.

I am not trying to fool anyone! You, and people who like you, were the ones who wanted me 'outed', you lot were calling for my IP address to be made available to everyone, you lot even questioned the route that the lodge used even though I witnessed them with my own eyes marching past my place!!!

How fucking sad must you be to do stuff like that, just cos someone's opinion differed from your own? I don't give a fuck where you come from or what you do, I am interested in your opinions on LFC, cos that is what this forum is about, is it not?

Yet you want to know about me, personally! How fucking odd is that when you think about it!! Just give your opinion on what I originally said on this thread if you want, if you don;t want to do that then fair enough, don't! It's not fuckin difficult to either of those things. It is fuckin puzzling and rather strange when you avoid replying to my opinion and start questioning who I am and where I live!! If you think about, you come across as a bit of a freak to be honest!

On the Duncan Jenkins thread on here BB claimed to live 2 mins away from Anfield.

On the Duncan Jenkins thread on The Football Ramble he claimed he was in America.

In fact, he posts from the Eastern side of England.

When outed on the DJ thread he disappeared sharpish, not to be seen again until now.

I'm sure Brendan Rodgers knows more than I do about tactics, but where the fuck does he get off setting us up in a 4-3-3 formation with no holding midfielder in an European away game?

He knows fuck all. hes a stubborn SOB who keeps ploughing on with HIS favoured fetishised system, despite not having the right personnel.

We set up (roughly) 442 against City and Arsenal and although we didn't win those games we were excellent.

He then reverts and the results are plain to see.

Too many players all going to shit at the same time.

Have they lost faith in his "methods"?

I'd say almost certainly.

He's holding Liverpool back right now.

He's smacking square pegs in to round holes and adding humiliation on humiliation.