You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

top manager required at top club shocker. Brendan thinks he's Mourinho but is more like David Fucking Brent. You get what you pay for manager wise, pity the same cannot be said player wise. Allen 15m, he offers nothing.The club is on a downward spiral and has not got long left before we implode. Dramatic ? I don't think so. Genuinely the first time I have ever considered spewing my ST. Fucking Legendary club becoming a joke, something has to change, the whole mentality at the club in my opinion. Fed up.

Fucking spot on.

You don't experiment with the running of a club like Liverpool. The whole thing has an amateur aura from top to bottom.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...perfect away performance"

nah, not the game I watched Brendan.

I'm beginning to wonder if our manager actually understands the rules of football? The objective is to score more goals than the opposition isn't it? Actually I'm beginning to question my basic understanding.

Look I appreciate I'll take flak, we really need to cut our losses here, as someone on here stated a few months ago the only difference between Brendan and Roy is that Roy has a 30 year track record of talking bollocks.

Hodgson didn't realise the size of this club which is unforgivable given his vast experience hmmm, he also underestimated the fans desire and cosied up to Taggart. Rodgers just thinks we're all fucking stupid. We should give Gazza a job when he gets better and send him out at Press Conferences after games, he'd make more sense. Or we could play him instead of the Welsh Xavi. Welsh navvy more like.

"It'll be another big European night at Anfield!"

Yeah, Warsaw Ghetto style.

I know we'll get the spiel about Suarez missing chances and all that, but anyone seriously advocating another 18 months of this shite must be a masochist.

The patient needed a heart op and they gave an inexperienced surgeon a go, but now he's bleeding out. Wiser heads are needed - fucking soon.

Jacques Tourniquet from Marseilles is free in the summer

"It'll be another big European night at Anfield!"

Yeah, Warsaw Ghetto style.

I know we'll get the spiel about Suarez missing chances and all that, but anyone seriously advocating another 18 months of this shite must be a masochist.

The patient needed a heart op and they gave an inexperienced surgeon a go, but now he's bleeding out. Wiser heads are needed - fucking soon.

If any cunts know how to brave it out through a full out attack, it's St Petersburg.

Well at least we have got the consistency Rodgers was after. We are consistantly Shit.

Apart from the back 4, we had players running around in front like headless fucking chickens.

Feel sorry for Luis, he's going to take the blame for this, when we all know if he wasnt here we would be fighting a relegation battle right now.

Oh and another thing, if this was villas boas, pochettino or the likes. They would have got a caning off the press for this abomination of a season

Errrr, why?

Rodgers picked his best striker up front, a striker who has, as you point out, scored 22 goals in 35 games.

Said striker gets three/four clear sights of goal and fails to score.

This is Rodgers fault how?

Quick question. How is that £10m striker doing? You know, the one who never ever plays.

Perhaps if this fella started looking like the goalscorer we told he would be then we wouldn't need Suarez to score 40 goals a season.

Did anybody else have that feeling of inevitability of when they were going to score? Yeah,thought so.

If Suarez would have converted one of his chances we would still have lost IMO,we are just so predictable and fragile and Rodgers admitted that by throwing on Lucas to prevent us conceding another rather than look for a goal.

Guest ShoePiss
Quick question. How is that £10m striker doing? You know, the one who never ever plays.

Perhaps if this fella started looking like the goalscorer we told he would be then we wouldn't need Suarez to score 40 goals a season.

"hopefully can close out one deal this week which will be a real exciting one for the club, one the supporters will absolutely love"

"hopefully can close out one deal this week which will be a real exciting one for the club, one the supporters will absolutely love"

To be honest mate, I'm not one to sit here and take the piss out of him or hang him for trying to stir passion into quite a tepid fanbase.

I really do see the Brent impression people get off of him but he is on a hiding to nothing because people won't respect him whatever it says.

I don't really know how to feel at the moment. To have regressed so much in one week is alarming. I am not confident for Swansea in the slightest.

At the end of the day, there's not a lot a manager can do when we lose because his striker keeps missing gilt-edged chances.

The problem is that they sacked the last manager for just that.

The difference is that we could at least defend under the manager they sacked. Now we concede 2 goals in almost every game against any team from any league.

At the end of the day, there's not a lot a manager can do when we lose because his striker keeps missing gilt-edged chances.

The problem is that they sacked the last manager for just that.

Do you think every team does not face that same problem from time to time? Suarez has scored 22 goals this season so has been fairly prolific. He will probably finish the season with around 30 which - especially considering his other contributions - would be an outstanding season.

What other teams do though is manufacture goals from other parts of the pitch. I am clueless as to how you can spend £10m on Borini (and £3m Assaidi, who has never featured) and not play him. Ever.

When you're striker is getting ousted by an 18 year old winger and/or Jonjo Shelvey, he can't be that good.

This is a pattern by now. We defend deep, leave 20 yards between the defense and midfield, and the other teams just take their time playing there. Eventually they score. It does not make much of a difference if you try to put a DM there, the defense is still too deep.

In this match we did not even try to put a DM there and the Russkies had their fun. If the idiots on TV can spot this, most supporters can spot this, how come the manager can't?

Hopefully Rodgers can figure out how to get a reasonable attitude out of this team. And hopefully he gets another DM to compete with Lucas, Allen is not up to the task. Well, he also need two CBs...