You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pineapple on a pizza?

Done right, pineapple on a pizza is excellent. But if it's not cooked properly so the sweetness and caramelisation and stickiness happens, then it's pretty grim.

There's no reason to look down on the combination either. Cheese, meet and fruit are comfortable bedfellows, and have been for many a year. Cheese and grapes with crackers, apple and cheese, etc. Great stuff.

You are fucking crackers.

• Upvote 1

Done right, pineapple on a pizza is excellent. But if it's not cooked properly so the sweetness and caramelisation and stickiness happens, then it's pretty grim.

There's no reason to look down on the combination either. Cheese, meet and fruit are comfortable bedfellows, and have been for many a year. Cheese and grapes with crackers, apple and cheese, etc. Great stuff.

You're quite new around here, aren't you?  Probably a good idea to speak less and leave the culinary critique to the experts.

Comfortable bedfellows, indeed.

Negged.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Beans on a fry-up? You need to answer that one now

If you think pineapple is wrong on a pizza, there is some fucked up pizzas in the States.

Last time I was over there, there were multitudes of sweet pizzas.

Nutella, strawberry and wait for it......bacon.

Nearly puked at the site of it as others were happily eating it.

Fucking Yanks have got a lot to answer for.

Like adults and children, right?

• Upvote 1

Revealing that you like big gay pizza made me 95% sure I knew who you were on here previously.

Redeeming yourself as a pro beaner made me absolutely certain.

I'm onto you, son.

I once had a summer fruit pizza that was a daily special in an Italian restaurant in Chester. Strawberries, kiwi fruit, a few others. It was fucking lovely.  If you can't handle that, then just accept you are lesser men, and we shall move on.

I had a fry up in Berlin that put strawberries and kiwi on the same plate as sausages, bacon, eggs and so on.

Just when you've got over Kaiser Wilhelm and the Nazi's they start again. Need to stop them early this time
  • Upvote 1