You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

I've seen no evidence of this yet, based on the 21 games they comfortably look good enough for a top 4 place, they have for the whole season, they had a blip but who doesn't?

I was skeptical of them and whether they could keep it up after their start but it's the new year now and they look as strong now as they did back then, they are serious contenders, they've got most of the big teams out of the way too and bar one fuck up against Burnley away they have been swatting the cannon fodder aside, that's how Arsenal usually get their top 4 place, doesn't really matter too much how you do against the top teams as long as you consistently beat the shit.

Koeman looks like the real deal too, looks and sounds like a man who knows exactly what he's doing, highly impressive from him this season, manager of the season with ease so far.

Yep, They have played some excellent football this season and fully deserve to be were they are. They just look like a team with a plan and a way of playing. Been excellent to watch.

They were written off after a run of defeats but if you look at the run of fixtures they had it wasnt surprising.

Very impressed by Koeman. i was when he was a player and he looks like the real deal as a manager too.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Yep, They have played some excellent football this season and fully deserve to be were they are. They just look like a team with a plan and a way of playing. Been excellent to watch.

They were written off after a run of defeats but if you look at the run of fixtures they had it wasnt surprising.

Very impressed by Koeman. i was when he was a player and he looks like the real deal as a manager too.

Loved Koeman as a player myself.  

He's a special boy...

Phil Jones says Manchester United have not given up hope of catching Premier League leaders Chelsea.

United's 11-match unbeaten run came to a end on Sunday when they lost 1-0 to Southampton at Old Trafford, leaving them 12 points behind Chelsea.

But Jones said: "You have seen teams dropping points. I think Chelsea were clear of City and then two games within the space of a week and they are back in it. That's how football changes. That gives us hope. There's always hope."

Yeah, they have the balance and mixture of their team spot on, plenty of physicality in the right places, some skill, creativity and a bit of pace in attack, solid keeper, full backs that can get up and down but know how to defend first and foremost.

Like you say they fully deserve to be where they are, behind the top 2 they've been the best of the rest.