You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

There aren't any decent cafes anymore. Time was you could walk down any high street and there'd be 5 greasy spoons offering artery hardening food for a quid. Now they are all fucking coffee shops, pretentious cock chomping coffee shops. If you drink coffee you are a cunt. End of, no arguing.

When Costa opened a shop in the small town where I live, the local traders put up some banners slagging them off, very funny indeed. I'm not a fan of them myself, over priced shitty drinks, so we always use the local coffee shop to support them instead.

this cunting fucking office manager has booked the same holiday days off end of june as me and is kicking up a fuss because me and her cant be off at the same time. apparently her holiday is more important than mine as it's an annual thing whereas mine is just a week with my missus. despite me having already booked and paid for my holiday. fucking vermin slut cunt shit fucker. whore.

this is going to kick right off this afternoon.

see you lot after my ten stretch.

dduckrage.gif

People who cannot do anything outside their routine or comfort zone do my head in. Used to hang around with a few lads whose head would explode if you suggested that they go for a drink outside Moor Lane in Crosby or South Road in Waterloo.

My brother would never do anything that required him to make any effort unless it was going for a pint at his local. He used to see a few birds but would never make any effort with them unless they went back to his house for a shag. When they suggested different things to do he would always put a thousand obstacles in the way to prevent him doing anything they suggested unless it was watching a DVD and having a bottle of wine. Needless to say he's still single.

My wife's family are possibly the most boring people you could ever imagine, they hardly ever venture out of their local area, rarely mix with anyone outside the family, constantly ralk about kids and treat going to town shopping as a life changing event. They are completely unadventurous when it comes to eating out as they hate anything apart from roast dinners or Chinese food. I've travelled to quite a few places but whenever I've told them about where I've been they've turned their noses up at it because it's not benidorm or turkey all inclusive.

People who cannot do anything outside their routine or comfort zone do my head in. Used to hang around with a few lads whose head would explode if you suggested that they go for a drink outside Moor Lane in Crosby or South Road in Waterloo.

My brother would never do anything that required him to make any effort unless it was going for a pint at his local. He used to see a few birds but would never make any effort with them unless they went back to his house for a shag. When they suggested different things to do he would always put a thousand obstacles in the way to prevent him doing anything they suggested unless it was watching a DVD and having a bottle of wine. Needless to say he's still single.

My wife's family are possibly the most boring people you could ever imagine' date=' they hardly ever venture out of their local area, rarely mix with anyone outside the family, constantly ralk about kids and treat going to town shopping as a life changing event. They are completely unadventurous when it comes to eating out as they hate anything apart from roast dinners or Chinese food. I've travelled to quite a few places but whenever I've told them about where I've been they've turned their noses up at it because it's not benidorm or turkey all inclusive.[/quote']

Amen Rob

My wife's family are possibly the most boring people you could ever imagine' date=' they hardly ever venture out of their local area, rarely mix with anyone outside the family, constantly ralk about kids and treat going to town shopping as a life changing event. They are completely unadventurous when it comes to eating out as they hate anything apart from roast dinners or Chinese food. I've travelled to quite a few places but whenever I've told them about where I've been they've turned their noses up at it because it's not benidorm or turkey all inclusive.[/quote']

Can't see a great deal wrong with the highlighted bit.

Sounds good in type but in reality it was shite because he'd always pick and choose his "victims" like some Peado. He would only go out with fat birds, skint single mothers and other birds who had massive confidence issues so that they would only ever do things he suggested or stuff that didn't involve spending ang money. He would never go out with someone with a bit of confidence who may question his repetitive lifestyle. Women who would want to go on nights out apart from to his local to sit in the corner having 4/5 pints, go away for a weekend or go on holiday somewhere were strictly off his agenda.

Sounds good in type but in reality it was shite because he'd always pick and choose his "victims" like some Peado. He would only go out with fat birds, skint single mothers and other birds who had massive confidence issues so that they would only ever do things he suggested or stuff that didn't involve spending ang money. He would never go out with someone with a bit of confidence who may question his repetitive lifestyle. Women who would want to go on nights out apart from to his local to sit in the corner having 4/5 pints, go away for a weekend or go on holiday somewhere were strictly off his agenda.

Again.

Old people and checkouts. No old women and checkouts. No just women and checkouts.

Vouchers for this vouchers for that.

'Do you have a loyalty card madam'

'oh yes I do'

why go through the fucking rigmarole of applying for a card if you cannot remember to present it at the till when you are paying.

PAYING

Yes you have to pay you stupid fucking bitch. I'm standing here behind you with £1.05 in my hand to pay for my packet of pitta bread which is why I came in.

'Nice day'

it was

'Let me see if I can give you the exact change.'

Stabbed

Again.

If you'd ever seen some of the birds he'd banged you would.

He bought a camera from cash converters once and the first 5 photos were of some fat minger in a towel but her tits hanging out whilst smoking a ciggie. When I found the photos on the camera and took the piss out of him he said that the fella who sold the camera to cash converters must have took them but hadn't deleted them. I said "that's funny cos the fella has the same wallpaper, cabinet and bed as you"

My wife's family are possibly the most boring people you could ever imagine, they hardly ever venture out of their local area, rarely mix with anyone outside the family, constantly ralk about kids and treat going to town shopping as a life changing event. They are completely unadventurous when it comes to eating out as they hate anything apart from roast dinners or Chinese food. I've travelled to quite a few places but whenever I've told them about where I've been they've turned their noses up at it because it's not benidorm or turkey all inclusive.

A fucking Men.

I was seeing a bird once who lived in a safe little bubble. The final straw was when we went to Las Iguanas when it first opened (hardly adventurous) and I got a Goat curry and she got a plain burger like she got EVERY FUCKING WHERE WE WENT

She didn't like to leave her comfort zone but I sent her to Dumpsville

Old people and checkouts. No old women and checkouts. No just women and checkouts.

Vouchers for this vouchers for that.

'Do you have a loyalty card madam'

'oh yes I do'

why go through the fucking rigmarole of applying for a card if you cannot remember to present it at the till when you are paying.

PAYING

Yes you have to pay you stupid fucking bitch. I'm standing here behind you with £1.05 in my hand to pay for my packet of pitta bread which is why I came in.

'Nice day'

it was

'Let me see if I can give you the exact change.'

Stabbed

Absolutely.

Applies everywhere that with women. They wait in queues for ages in shops, post offices, on buses and dont even have their purses ready to pay in advance, even getting petrol at the Asda drive throughs as well.

Proper annoying.

Guest davelfc
Absolutely.

Applies everywhere that with women. They wait in queues for ages in shops, post offices, on buses and dont even have their purses ready to pay in advance, even getting petrol at the Asda drive throughs as well.

Proper annoying.

Grrr don't get me started on this one. Too late.

The fucking times I've stood there for ages waiting for some woman to dig into the abyss that is their bag in order to find thir purse. You've just stood in the same queue as me for 10 minutes and you must have realised that they ask you to pay. Brains of goldfish, it's the only explanation.

Then as she finishes fucking around the other dozy woman starts piling your stuff through the till but you're blocked as the previous bint is still faffing around with everything. Just as that bint finally moves the till bint requests payment and your items just sitting there.

You've got your wallet handy, you've answered twenty questions, loyalty card, bonus card, cash back. Do you want bags, do I want bags? No I'm fucking juggling this lot home love. Do I want a bag for life? Not really, I am scared of commitment and if a handle falls off will I die? Do they give 90 year olds just a normal bag? Why don't they charge teenagers more money, am I subsidising their bags?

I get my change, nicely wrapped up in a receipt just in time to have packed all of my items and move. I fucking hate shopping.

The fucking times I've stood there for ages waiting for some woman to dig into the abyss that is their bag in order to find thir purse. You've just stood in the same queue as me for 10 minutes and you must have realised that they ask you to pay. Brains of goldfish, it's the only explanation.

Then as she finishes fucking around the other dozy woman starts piling your stuff through the till but you're blocked as the previous bint is still faffing around with everything. Just as that bint finally moves the till bint requests payment and your items just sitting there.

You've got your wallet handy, you've answered twenty questions, loyalty card, bonus card, cash back. Do you want bags, do I want bags? No I'm fucking juggling this lot home love. Do I want a bag for life? Not really, I am scared of commitment and if a handle falls off will I die? Do they give 90 year olds just a normal bag? Why don't they charge teenagers more money, am I subsidising their bags?

I get my change, nicely wrapped up in a receipt just in time to have packed all of my items and move. I fucking hate shopping.

It's the same when going on holiday, you'll be in a big massive check in queue for 40 minutes then some dozy twat who has moaned non stop about the time it takes to wait will get to the check in desk then start rooting round for their passport and plane ticket. The same scenario is then repeated when they are boarding the plane.

These cheeky, clueless cunts who are at the front of the checkout, actually in the process of getting their groceries rung in by the check out girl, while a crony is still shopping for them.

The smelly mate will then bring these extra items over to the front of the queue and run them through the checkout at the same time.

I asked two such cheeky scruffs a couple of weeks ago, "Are you in this fucking queue or not ?"

The lippy cunt went, "What's your problem ?"

"My problem is that you're at this fucking checkout in front of me and another dozen people but you haven't even finished fucking shopping yet."

The dozy fucking mare on the checkout looked as sheepish as fuck too.

Fucking liberty taking, piss pulling, decorum devoid, unwashed, scruffy, dole woller, work shy, food stamp bastards.

Anyway, those cunts, I'd happily kill them with my bare hands, strangle the life out of them and feel the bones of their necks crack, before tipping their scabies ridden carcasses into the deep freeze along with the Smartprice "nuggets".

These cheeky, clueless cunts who are at the front of the checkout, actually in the process of getting their groceries rung in by the check out girl, while a crony is still shopping for them.

The smelly mate will then bring these extra items over to the front of the queue and run them through the checkout at the same time.

I asked two such cheeky scruffs a couple of weeks ago, "Are you in this fucking queue or not ?"

"My problem is that you're at this fucking checkout in front of me and another dozen people but you haven't even finished fucking shopping yet."

Fucking liberty taking, piss pulling, decorum devoid, unwashed, scruffy, dole woller, work shy, food stamp bastards.

Anyway, those cunts, I'd happily kill them with my bare hands, strangle the life out of them and feel the bones of their necks crack, before tipping their scabies ridden carcasses into the deep freeze along with the Smartprice "nuggets".

Top rant. Repped.

A fucking Men.

I was seeing a bird once who lived in a safe little bubble. The final straw was when we went to Las Iguanas when it first opened (hardly adventurous) and I got a Goat curry and she got a plain burger like she got EVERY FUCKING WHERE WE WENT

Seems to be mainly women, some girl I work with has a brand new car on finance but refuses to drive it on the motorway because she doesn't like them. She also won't drive in city centres, but of a waste seeing as she pays 230 quid a month for it.

My wife's mate always moans that she is single and never gets chatted up when she goes out. Even when men do bother to talk to her she just gives one word answers and comes across as not interested because she doesn't feel comfortable engaging in conversation with a random fella. Apart from going out with my wife her social life consists of going for tea or pub lunches with her parents and going to see take that it boy zone tribute bands. She went out with a taxi driver for 2 minths but he binned her but she tried to tell everyone that she didnt really have anything in common with him!. Therefore unless she does something drastic she'll never meet anyone and be moaning about being single in 20 years time.

Note to self: Make sure I have CD's cash for my Scott Ian ticket ready when I turn up and let him get to the bar first.

And taking half hour to find their keys to pull away after they've finally paid for fuel.

A fucking Men.

Sums my ex up that. Go anywhere in the world and she would find a chain restaurant. Steak, well done with chips being the staple dish

She created this narrative that she was keen to try new things and fun to be around when the reality is she is one of the dullest people I know

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Particularly rife that kind of thing down south that's why when you are on your hols it's the northern folk that are life and soul,just back from Malta and 7 blokes on the lash from Accrington!! My pals and bro think you fall off the edge of the world if you leave Stevenage!!