You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

great team performance, no need to be taking any potshots tonight boys.

thought downing had a very good game, more of that son.

dirk put in his best shift in a long time

and what can i say about the mad welshman, absolutely dynamite!

back down wembley way

happy days

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made up with that. Fully deserved too, we were the much better team I thought. We still look a bit toothless in the final third but fuck me, Bellamy worked his socks off out there tonight, never gave their defenders a minutes peace and in fact I saw him tracking right back into our half to take the ball off one of their players about 30 yards from our goal.

Outstanding effort by him and I hope he gets a start in the final.

Guest San Don

Great finishing by Bellamy and peno by Gerrard but once again, we were wasteful in front of goal.

Still, tonight is a celebration as its another cup final (an fuck off sly with this havent played at wembley since 96 lark)!

Great team performance. Kenny got it absolutely spot on today. Right positive mentality throughout and definitely deserved to go through.

It might only be a Carling Cup final, but trophies play a huge role in instilling a winning mentality into a team.

Still need to do the job in the final.

Bellamy absolute class, Downing finally showed some confidence, carry on like that and the goals will come, Dirk looked a hell of a lot better too

i thought we were gonna get bummed, well done on proving me wrong reds, now for these utter cunts on saturday

Carroll supposedly buggered off down the tunnel after the final whistle and didn't celebrate with the rest.

If he does not start on saturday il be amazed, considering the tired legs we will have.

If he is on the bench i think his head will completely go.