You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Still can't get that Adam shot out of my head, feel sorry for him as that would've been a legendary goal for years to come had it gone in. Fucking peach of a shot. My faith in him to do some great things with us is slightly restored from that alone, he should try his luck from that distance more often.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton are a dirty dirty team especially in these games. I thought it was a very average performance by us although Suraez and Adam came very close to scoring in the first half. Although the sending off obviously changed the game, the debate weather it was a sending off is irrelevant as Everton deserved to have at least 1 sending off for persistant late and dangerous challenges. I thought Adam was having a good game up until he came off, effectively linking play with simple passes in midfield. Gerrard looked dangerous when he came on though. Who Kenny decides to drop for the Mancs will be a tough decision. Standout performers where Enrique Carragher and Suarez.

Still can't get that Adam shot out of my head, feel sorry for him as that would've been a legendary goal for years to come had it gone in. Fucking peach of a shot. My faith in him to do some great things with us is slightly restored from that alone, he should try it more often.

Think my throat come out of my mouth there! It looked in easily all the way, was kind of stunned when it bounced away.

That's how I see it too. It's actually a skilfully timed challenge that looks like a pretty bad one. But only at first glance.

Rodwell goes in to the tackle with both feet off the ground but changes halfway through the tackle and withdraws his leg, catches the ball and doesn't really present Suarez with too much danger.

Suarez feels the impact, does what any fucking footballer with half a brain would do and rolls with it.

If Rodwell seriously thinks that Atkinson, in the white heat of a derby game, whilst simultaneously unsighted behind the tackle, is going to appreciate the refinement of a supremely well executed tackle that only appears to be a two footed challenge on the surface, then he deserves a red card for sheer fucking stupidity alone.

And as far as all this bollocks about beating ourselves up over a fucking fantastic result because a decision went our way for once, (as opposed to Richardson staying on against Sunderland; which cost us a guaranteed three points in my opinion, that blatant fucking handball not being given at Stoke when we were well on top and were desperate for a breakthrough, etc, etc), then it simply doesn't fucking wash with me.

As soon as United start giving points back to the F.A for every jammy fucking result they somehow grind out, (and they should start by giving the '99 European cup back to Bayern Fucking Munich obviously), then I'm going to worry about us getting the occasional break.

Until then the score remains Everton - 0, Liverpool - 2.

Wake up to that tomorrow morning you coin lobbing bitter cunts.

Exactly. Fuckers are actually happy that they've got an excuse. The thing is it's the same every fucking time. They are ALWAYS ROBBED! Bitches.

Buzzin after that, made up Andy got 1 and i thought Lucas ran shit today, he was outstanding also Carra just spat in all you muppets faces who was sayin hes past it. Cant wait to see how creative these blue nose fuck nuggets get with their excuses haha.

Also Anyone who says fuckall about Carra bein past it or Lucas bein not good enough should be banned from now. Dickheads.

Don't want to sound negative or rain on your parade but Carra wasn't being tested with anything that resembled pace and movement today was he? If he performs the same against the Mancs then we can put the previous games down to him being slow on getting up to speed to the season. Agreed?

I thought it's unfair to keep this to myself.

GrandOldTeam • Fans View • The Derby That Never Was

"I believe the more level-headed Liverpool fans will feel cheated too, as this is a phantom victory. They haven´t beaten Everton today. They can´t go into work on Monday and laugh at the Toffees, which should be the God given right of the fans after the derby. Basically, this will become the derby that never was - a statistic which says Liverpool won at Goodison Park on a technicality; like a boxer who wins due to an accidental headbutt."

Good old Everton.

Happy with the win.

Wasn't a great performance, but who gives a fuck at the minute? Analyse it some other time.

absolutely mate.

some of the posts today during the game were shameful. get behind the red shirts you fucks. keep the rage for the mancs and the bitters.

All my life watching the reds the game that matters to me most is the goodison derby. At that shithole packed out with the lowest form of football fan more interested in roasting us than actually supporting their own side.

In a time when when a lot of reds consider the utd game the big one i have always seen putting the despicable bitter cunts back under their rocks as a highlight so today is a great day.

We are a developing side that needs a bit of tinkering and Kenny needs to figure out our shortcomings which i am certain he will.

This is a great day. Listening to the great Richard Hawley drinking a boss red. Everything is right in the world.

we did what was needed although have to admit I wasn't feeling confident until the sending off but we made the extra man count

like Downing but I think he needs to start showing a bit more than he has in recent weeks, hope Bellamy starts getting a bit more game time soon and I think those two interchanging could be really effective and a full backs nightmare, also delighted Carroll got on the scoresheet

We beat the Shite 2-0 at their place and, yet again, they were cheated, as they always are.

I have just moved into my new home with Mrs Timao, sitting on the new sofa with a beer and the sun is shining outside.

Life does not get much better than that.

Sunderland first 45 minutes were class, should have scored two more really. Second half quite bad.

Arsenal, all round a good display.

Bolton, great display but should have mauled them in terms of goals.

Stoke, really good display, restriced Stoke to ZERO chances apart from that penalty, we really should have scored two or three. Unlucky not to win.

Tottenham, fuckin awful all round.

Wolves - Very good first 45 where we should have scored more, quite bad second half.

Everton - It's a derby where i'll take any performance that see us get 3 points.

Exactly how i've seen it so far

We beat the Shite 2-0 at their place and, yet again, they were cheated, as they always are.

I have just moved into my new home with Mrs Timao, sitting on the new sofa with a beer and the sun is shining outside.

Life does not get much better than that.

Is the right answer. Good luck in your new home