You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should people prepare for having a Kid before they look for a Girlfriend

Guest simon

I was asked if i had my own Piece yesterday Yea you heard me right Piece! Anywas why i found that disrespectful i continued to talk. I answered no I'm not worthy yet. One of the Lads turned to me after laaghing and called me a faggot very seriously. To which i replied actually caring about women? I dont have a Stable Job, I live with my parents so the way i see it is my parents are looking after me. Im in allot of debt which is being payed, So im not financialy stabe despite doing some labouring. I don't fit the Bill to be a Dad, So in my eyes I'm not worthy of a Girl Friend yet. As much as i want too i dont even see myself worthy of having one night stands. Even if you play safe theres a slight chance. Then what? Some girl you dont know anything about has your child? How do you look after it? ?You cant look after yourself. My question is Should people be prepared for a Chid before even having Sex will never happen happen and something i didnt give a fuck about 7 years ago. But i do know so i will be cewlebate till im worthy unless im smashed out of my head and have no choice

;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all about your own quality of life I think. I am sure having a girlfriend Simon would make you a lot happier, just because you have not got much money and live at home does not mean you are not fit to have a girlfriend, it's not as if you have people depending on you.

You are thinking way ahead of yourself mate, get a bird have some fun.

You can't get her pregnant if you pull out or have sex standing up.

You think pulling out helps? you need to go back to Sex Ed. What abouyt precum aye? Chances are much slimmer but still very possible.

When was the last time you got laid Si?

A fair bit ago i got a blowy about a month ago though, Dont get me wrong ive had plenty of offers but i just haven't wanted to after everyone i know ids having unplanned children. When i waws in somerset i could any time i went out same here i suppose.

A fair bit ago i got a blowy about a month ago though, Dont get me wrong ive had plenty of offers but i just haven't wanted to after everyone i know ids having unplanned children. When i waws in somerset i could any time i went out same here i suppose.

As long as you rubber up you'll be fine. There'll be a time when you get older to be celibate.

You'll regret not doing them si. I look back at dozens of chances I had to get laid more in my younger days and cringe. One day ill finish that flux capacitor...

You can buy a framed flux capacitor that lights up, I want to buy one and put it above the toilet and tell people it's a flush capacitor, my bird says it doesn't go with the decor and i should grow up. The boring cow.